Anyone local want a Vader 4x12 cab for cheap?

JoshuaLogan

• Members

I have a deal where I can get two Vader 4x12's for $800. I only want one of them for me, but I think I'm going to get both because of the good price... I am planning on holding one for a friend of mine, but if he ends up not being able to pay for it I'll have to move one of them...

So, if you live anywhere close by and would want a Vader 4x12 for a good price, get in touch with me... :wave:

• Members

If he doesn't want it I'll give you half down, and then pay you the rest when my tax check comes in. If you're cool with that. :cool:

I'ld love to load that cab with the two EV12L and two Fane AXA12 I have for 400 watts of ass kickage, and put the speakers from the Vader in my 2X12 combo and 2x12 cab. :love:

• Members
I'm about 45 minutes north of Tampa..... in Hernando County.... I'll PM you guys after I know what's going on. I still haven't talked to my friend yet. I know he'd love the cab, but don't know if he'd have the money, so I gotta see what he can do...

Cool, I already shot you a PM. :cool:

• Members
I'm about 45 minutes north of Tampa..... in Hernando County.... I'll PM you guys after I know what's going on. I still haven't talked to my friend yet. I know he'd love the cab, but don't know if he'd have the money, so I gotta see what he can do...

Im in the ocala area. shoot me a pm if/when you find out anything. :thu:

Archived