I turned 21 today!

paranormal5150

• Members

So now im 21 and im in a serious relationship and I kinda wanna be out there you know? I'm in a band that plays a lot of shows theres all kinds of chicks that dig me but im loyal. I care about her but {censored}. So confused. Also can anyone help recommend me some really good wine under 20 bucks? lol besides MD 20/20

• Members

there is no such thing as "good" wine under 20 bucks. you can get some gallo or behringer, but that stuff is for people working on becoming full time winos.

just go all out and get a 5th of jager. if you don't post a thread tomorrow that starts out "best hangover cure?", then you fail at life.

:o

• Members

If you really love her, she's hot (at least to you) and she's good to you, then don't throw it away. It's HARD to find that combination. Trust me. If the relationship is meh, then by all means go out and have fun and keep your chick on the side. You're not married so you have no formal commitments to abide by.

• Members
there is no such thing as "good" wine under 20 bucks. you can get some gallo or behringer, but that stuff is for people working on becoming full time winos.

just go all out and get a 5th of jager. if you don't post a thread tomorrow that starts out "best hangover cure?", then you fail at life.

:o

To an extend. Depends on what you consider "good". "Good" as in tastes good or "good" as in will impress someone else?

Personally, here are some of my favorite wines (all under $10 because I'm poor):

Trinchero Malbec
Concha Y Toro Carminere
Trapiche Malbec
Wolf Blass Cabernet Sauvignon
Rex Goliath Cabernet Sauvignon
Riff Pinot Grigio
Rojo Granache/Tempranillo blend

Find a decent wine shop, describe what you like, and if the guy's any good, he'll be able to get you a decent bottle for whatever you want to spend.

• Members

yeah thats what confuses me. I really do feel both ways. I mean shes a hot chick she treats me better than anyone ever has. I bought her an engagment ring for Christmas. I was sure about it at the time. Shes just an amazing girlfriend. Shes never done nothing wrong to me. I've never met anyone this loyal. Its like the perfect relationship. And yet I still think.... well what about if i was single? I could actually do some of those other hot girls who like me. And now that im 21 i feel like i could go out more. And im like in my prime im so weak to hot girls. But im so loyal I would never cheat... I know how that feels. But do I resist the urge to do it with the hot girls and stay with her? or break up with her and let it loose? And if i break up with her im gonna be sitting in a corner drinking soup with a quilt over me at 3 in the morning. lol

• Members

and the wine thing.. Ive been drinking wine for under 20 bucks for a long time. TOday is the first day I can actually go buy some myself though. I just meant like the best for under. I love red wine. Wine is about the only alcohol i dont get tired of. I am a big fan of the jager too.

• Members

If you really love her, she's hot (at least to you) and she's good to you, then don't throw it away. It's
HARD
to find that combination. Trust me. If the relationship is meh, then by all means go out and have fun and keep your chick on the side. You're not married so you have no formal commitments to abide by.

word.

• Members

well i do have commitments to abide by. Usually id agree in just a normal dating thing. But she really really really loves me. She bought me an HDTV for christmas and surround sound system and shes not rich that was all her money. But not just buying things i mean she really really cares about me. I couldnt cheat on her.

• Members

You don't need no stinkin wine to pull in the bitches. You just need to move somewhere that has banned smoking indoors and get good at stalkingon facebook :cop: I swear the UK wide smoking ban is the single greatest thing any government has ever done ever.

• Members
yes.... and another thing im really scared of and so is she... My band is going on tour in March around the southern states. Its a two month thing. I mean think about the chicks out there you know? Even at local shows chicks want to talk to me. I mean wtf am i gonna do?

You can either drop her now, or just keep your dick in your pants. I don't see what is so confusing about it? :confused:

• Members

Ok you say she's hot. That's good...

...but does she pull it off in the sack?? Is she a 3 hole girl or at least a 2 holer?? A 2 hole girl should be standard these days but if she is a 3 then man don't be stupid cuz it sounds like you have a perfect setup going for you. I made the same mistake you are contemplating now back when I was 22 and it took me 5 years (I'm 27 now) to find that "perfect girl" again. Sleeping around is a blast, don't get me wrong. I think most of us men here are all weak to hot women, but dude when it comes down to it they are ALL the same essentially....FAKE ASS SNAKEY SLUTY BITCHES! When I was on tour, I got drunk most of the time and made out with girls but never went all the way for the sake of my girl back at home. If for some unexplicable reason, she found out I made out with somebody else, I blamed it on being drunk :cop: Be smart about this situation man. You'll regret it later if you don't make the right decision.

• Members

yeah we talked it out. I told her I wanted to see other people so we decided to break up. It's going to suck because I know how being single goes. When you got someone you got all these girls liking you but as soon as you get single they don't and then theres no girls to be found.

• Members

yeah we talked it out. I told her I wanted to see other people so we decided to break up. It's going to suck because I know how being single goes. When you got someone you got all these girls liking you but as soon as you get single they don't and then theres no girls to be found.

Yump. Good ol' Murphys Law. How did she take the news??

Archived