Breaking news:Heath Ledger found dead!

LedZep1985

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very sad. Clearly a very talented actor. I'm going to guess the overdose was not an accident; he wasn't (to my knowledge) known as a druggie, which there are plenty of in Hollywood. Probably very depressed. :(

Well if anyone's happy it's the studio producing the new Batman, cuz if it wasn't going to be big already, this is going to make it HUGE.

• Members
I read that he went into a deep depression for his character transformation to the Joker. Talk about total immersion.
:cry:

He was great.

Ya he locked himself in a hotel room for a month perfecting the Joker character for the movie. Apparently he was having trouble sleeping and his transformation into the joker was devastating on his psyche.

After reading about that though The Dark Knight should be amazing I'm sure he {censored}ing owns in it

• Members
you are a bigger cocksucker than his character in brokeback mountain. {censored} off enema bag.

So, I'm guessing you wanted to suck his dick eh you {censored}ing knobjockey? :love::love:

Why should any of you feel sorry for this {censored}ing twat loser? He offed himself. save your pity for little children who are abused or killed through no fault of their own. Get a clue you losers.

Archived