• Members

Mushroomhead - Savior Sorrow

Demonhunter - Storm the Gates of Hell

Scars Will Fade - Love Hate Regret

Periphery stuff

Burn In Silence - Angel Maker

Driod - Driod

Threat Signal - Under Reprisal

how is that new mushroomhead? their new singer reminds me of mike patton and i kinda like their sound, so i was lookin to pick it up

• Members

They have a new CD!??

Buckethead - Electric Tears

Hardline - Double Eclipse

Iced Earth - Dark Sage

Loudness - Thunder in the East

Shotgun Messiah - Violent New Breed

Yep, it's pretty good. If you like liquid monster you should dig it.

• Members

No goat raping, but there is some very nice bovine love making going on.

LOLZ, True story.

Me and a couple of buddies were going to pick up some some party materials from a guy we worked with one day. When we got over to his house we rolled one up and were hanging out for a little while after conducting our transaction. Well all of a sudden he's like, you guys wanna watch a beastiality flick?

Well, it went through a few {censored}ed up scenes involving a dog, a chick, and p-nut butter, a chick and a pig, a chick and a great dane, and next thing you know there's these two plain jane, but not bad lookin' hippie chicks stroking this dude with a massive {censored}ing dong, like 12"-13" +. Then they pan over to the heifer tied up by the stream :eek: with a step stool behind it. The dude gets up on the stool, and commences to {censored}in' the cow. :freak::eek::freak::eek:

• Members
LOLZ, True story.

Me and a couple of buddies were going to pick up some some party materials from a guy we worked with one day. When we got over to his house we rolled one up and were hanging out for a little while after conducting our transaction. Well all of a sudden he's like, you guys wanna watch a beastiality flick?

Well, it went through a few {censored}ed up scenes involving a dog, a chick, and p-nut butter, a chick and a pig, a chick and a great dane, and next thing you know there's these two plain jane, but not bad lookin' hippie chicks stroking this dude with a massive {censored}ing dong, like 12"-13" +. Then they pan over to the heifer tied up by the stream
:eek:
with a step stool behind it. The dude gets up on the stool, and commences to {censored}in' the cow.
:freak::eek::freak::eek:

Oh, that's rough, lol!!!

Archived