O/T: Who has Call of Duty 4 on the PS3?

Deicide1

• Members

:p
If that was the only game that performed poorly in comparison you may have a point...
;)

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6162742/index.html

Same {censored}ty developer. Not sony's fault if EA doesn't know what they're doing. COD3 wasn't done my infinity ward like the good call of duty games, it was the people who did big red one which I was less than impressed with. Madden 07 sucked for the ps3, but things cleaned up nicely for 08. Arguing for a better system is retarded. NBA 2k7 looks nicer on the ps3. Fight night doesn't, but guess who made it!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Same {censored}ty developer. Not sony's fault if EA doesn't know what they're doing

EA blows. I've had a thing against them since the BF2 servers on XBL were {censored}ed contantly rendering the game useless. I also can't finish a game in NHL08 because I get a dirty disc error. Doesn't happen on any other game, so {censored} EA

• Members

I have it on 360. About to get my prestige now. I'm definitely going to do it, regardless of losing all my stuff because 1) It makes you better with all the guns 2) I have a feeling in a future patch, they're going to reward prestige players with certain things, like maybe a new perk, or something along those lines. They're has to be a reason for it, other than just for status ala the icon. People have been bitching WAY to much about it...and Activision and IW have always been good with listening to the players. Atleast they were back when I played COD and COD2 on pc, in CAL league.

my xbox tag is : x sil3ncer

don't mind the leet speak. Silencer was my old name back from Counterstrike and stuff...and it's so hard to find a god damn name available on xbox live.

• Members

I heard some people taking about COD4 on a Counter Strike server tonight, and they said it was boring compared to Counter Strike. (Source)

And can't you only play with like 8 or 16 people or something online? The Counter Striker server I play on always has 50 later in the day. And there is no way the weapons are as accurate. It takes a couple years to get good at CS for a reason. :eek:

I played the COD4 demo, graphics were amazing, feel was pretty "loose" compared to CS.

• Members
I heard some people taking about COD4 on a Counter Strike server tonight, and they said it was boring compared to Counter Strike. (Source)

And can't you only play with like 8 or 16 people or something online? The Counter Striker server I play on always has 50 later in the day. And there is no way the weapons are as accurate. It takes a couple years to get good at CS for a reason.
:eek:

I played the COD4 demo, graphics were amazing, feel was pretty "loose" compared to CS.

I have both on PC and i play source waaay more. COD4 is damn good though.

• Members
If you think you're getting a better game just because its only PS3 you're only fooling yourself

PSN tag- KingKrimson

Wasn't that you telling me in another thread a few months ago that the PS3 was inferior hardware and could not do FPS as good as the 360? COD4 looks exactly the same as the 360 version. I don't think there is a game made that takes full advantage of any system so whether the 360 grafix has more pipelines or whatever, it does not matter if the games can't utilize them to the full potential.

I have the PC version, though, and THAT is superior to console....especially since I have an 8800 GTX card. Bwahahahahahahahahha :p

The PS3 is cool though. Free online and so far not as many disconnects as Xbox Live. I refuse to play anymore on Xbox Live.

My PS name is horndoggy but I don't really play much anymore....hell, I even got the new Burnout game last week and have not even opened it yet.

• Members
I'm holding out on buying a PS3 until they come out with a new GTA for it.

I'm a total retard about that game in particular, though. At one point, I was actually living vicariously through GTA.
:o

Call of Duty 4 looks {censored}ing sweet, though.
:thu:

Good idea. I have read that there will be a new PS3 coming out with a bigger hardrive and it will now have the rumble controllers instead of the sixaxis.

• Members

Nice. I've never really been a big gamer, but I really enjoy this game. Call me or something when you get it!

Me neither, I was at a friends house last weekend and his kid was playing Call of Duty and it looked pretty cool.

Jerry

Archived