What if your tone is just too brutalz?

The Slasher

• Members

Like you're at this bar playing this brutal riff written by satan himself and this old guy's head just explodes because he couldn't handle the brutalness of your tone, and this lady sees it all happen and feels her eggs pop and screams, now is that your fault because your tone was just too brutal?

Has this ever happend to someone? I guess such thing wouldn't exactly be the cool.

• Members

Like you're at this bar playing this brutal riff written by satan himself and this old guy's head just explodes because he couldn't handle the brutalness of your tone, and this lady sees it all happen and feels her eggs pop and screams, now is that your fault because your tone was just too brutal?

Has this ever happend to someone? I guess such thing wouldn't exactly be the cool.

You are probably confused because you got prompt answers to your questions.

On "other" forums you tend to wait for weeks for some old {censored}er to wheeze "Epiphone is as good as USA Gibson QC wise!!" before falling back to sleep.

• Members

You are probably confused because you got prompt answers to your questions.

On "other" forums you tend to wait for weeks for some old {censored}er to wheeze "Epiphone is as good as USA Gibson QC wise!!" before falling back to sleep.

I think I would feel bad for the old guy because maybe he was just there to hear his favorite ballad and the lady was just there working. This would technically be the fault of satan, the inventor of the best guitar riffs. I think.

• Members

Did you have that naughty dream about Jack Black again? :cop:

• Members

I think I would feel bad for the old guy because maybe he was just there to hear his favorite ballad and the lady was just there working. This would technically be the fault of satan, the inventor of the best guitar riffs. I think.

you're clearly misguided...

you are feeling bad for this guy... but that is what TEH BR3WTULZZ iz all about n:o:ob

• Members

The flying spaghetti monster invented brutal tone. Do keep up.

Satan is fine if you use a Fender hot rod deville and attempt the usual old man sloppy palm mute type of Guitar Forum fruitalz. I mean, brulalz.

Archived