About to order this new guitar -- 24 fret Ibanez S content

JoshuaLogan

• Members

I really hope they do the 24 fret S in a prestige 7 string version.

I alwyas loved the S series too but was put oiff by the 22frets!

Nice guitar man, anyone know what the new bridges are like? I like the fact they have included an intonation tool.

that's what I love about them...this is a J team right? I wanted to get a new S custom, but refuse to spend a grand on a Korean guitar. And I like the old style bridges. Looks great.

• Members

that's what I love about them...this is a J team right? I wanted to get a new S custom, but refuse to spend a grand on a Korean guitar. And I like the old style bridges. Looks great.

yes, they are once again made in japan. team j craft. what do you mean old style bridges?

• Members

Noice. I think the SOL finish is kinda plain, but if I ever get a second one of these I might get the SOL and take it somewhere and have them refinish it with something cool. It's just too light and plain looking for me, but I bet something like a dark oil or satin finish would look really good on it.

Yeah. the TKS looks nice as well.. but i'm not a big fan of sunbursts.

now.. if they made it with a poplar top like on the 2170 and ebony fretboard then it would be perfect to me.

i like the new Herman Li sig as well. never been much for signature guitars but it does look appealing aesthetically and hardware wise.

Archived