emo milfs

Brick

• Members

yeha but just having a kid makes you a mom, no matter what age. so if you want to hit it, its a milf no matter the age.

A MILF is any woman that has has a kid and still looks good enough to want to do.

In your case you probably hang out at the assisted living center and cruise the Alzhimers patients.

You dirty dog.

HA Gmilfs lol

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

like bridget the midget with one leg

i dotn know if i could do it.

i mean some of em are kinda good looking in the face or have a normal sized head and all that, but the tiny body and stubby limbs just freak me out. and im the kind of dude that doesnt turn anything down lol.

Do you have any pics of Bridget The Midget? I've never heard of her.

• Members
A MILF is any woman that has has a kid and still looks good enough to want to do.

In your case you probably hang out at the assisted living center and cruise the Alzhimers patients.

You dirty dog.

I lol'd, and GMilfs :lol:
Ya some say milfhood doesnt start til mid thirties, but in my book, you're a Milf when: You're vagina gets big enough to pop out a watermelon sized baby :cop:

• Members
I lol'd, and GMilfs
:lol:
Ya some say milfhood doesnt start til mid thirties, but in my book, you're a Milf when: You're vagina gets big enough to pop out a watermelon sized baby
:cop:

Very insightfull. The image of a watermellon coming out of a womans vagina is enough to make me turn gay..........................Almost.

• Members
I do it occasionally, cause teh ladies don't like teh jungle, and I'm italian, and if you're italian, chances are you gotz teh hairz!

You should see my ass
:eek::lol:

I'm italian TOO!

wtf. hair everywhere.

it's nuts.

my lady doesn't mind my hair though :)

Archived