Karma's a pain.

xbryanx

• Members

I don't tip if the service is bad. But if the foods bad, I just don't come back.

I'll usually leave some tip, cause let's all face facts, none of us are perfect at work, or anything else for that matter. (Well, except for masturbation, but with the practice I've had nothing less could be expected)

If I go to a place, and the total experience is bad then I'll give them one more shot. If I have a similar experience the second time I simply won't patronize their establishment.

Anyway about it though, I'm not gonna expect some {censored}er who's probably as poor as me to pay my way cause I got my panties in a wad.

• Members

And of course I'm sure that the next time everything you do on a job isn't 100% you'll offer to pay the entire bill for the clients no matter what services/products they received. :poke:

In many cases the waiter is forced to pay out of their own pocket for the entire check when a party leaves without paying. :poke:

You're all a bunch of pricks, and I hope they find out who you were and press charges. If it was me when I was bartending/waiting I would have chased your asses down, and if you refused to pay one of your asses would be getting dragged back whether they wanted to go or not.

Ease up.

Guy was not doing his job, plain and simple.

That should teach him a lesson.

It sounds as if he generally doesn't give a {censored}, so he shouldn't have a job like this in the first place.

I may have not liked customers but I always gave them the best service I could give.

That's just negligence and he should be fired for it.

• Members

The way Perkins works is that you have to put all your tips in the computer and they basically take it out of your pay. So you end up making the same amount as everyone else.

Ease up.

Guy was not doing his job, plain and simple.

That should teach him a lesson.

It sounds as if he generally doesn't give a {censored}, so he shouldn't have a job like this in the first place.

I may have not liked customers but I always gave them the best service I could give.

That's just negligence and he should be fired for it.

Yes, but it is not a tables right to decide that they can break the law, and leave him responsible for the bill. Not getting a tip is the only lesson they are legally entitled to give him.

• Members

Yes, but it is not a tables right to decide that they can break the law, and leave him responsible for the bill. Not getting a tip is the only lesson they are legally entitled to give him.

I'd imagine it has happened before, especially if the manager left.

That's just bad business altogether.

The manager should never leave.

Besides, I've experienced people skipping out on my waitresses before.

They don't pay.

The restaurant just takes a hit.

I know it doesn't always work like that, but maybe it does for this restaurant..especially if the manager of all people has such a lax attitude.

• Members

I'd imagine it has happened before, especially if the manager left.

That's just bad business altogether.

The manager should never leave.

Besides, I've experienced people skipping out on my waitresses before.

They don't pay.

The restaurant just takes a hit.

I know it doesn't always work like that, but maybe it does for this restaurant..especially if the manager of all people has such a lax attitude.

Yeah, it does sound like a poorly run establishment, but that doesn't mean you take the first available opportunity to screw someone.

• Members

Yeah, it does sound like a poorly run establishment, but that doesn't mean you take the first available opportunity to screw someone.

I would say I've always wanted to do this...

But I can also see why it would be done.

It sounds as if it wasn't personal.

I'm the one in the group always throwin extra cash for the tip at the end of dinner.. but I just can see why, that's all.

• Members
I'll usually leave some tip, cause let's all face facts, none of us are perfect at work, or anything else for that matter. (Well, except for masturbation, but with the practice I've had nothing less could be expected)

If I go to a place, and the total experience is bad then I'll give them one more shot. If I have a similar experience the second time I simply won't patronize their establishment.

Anyway about it though, I'm not gonna expect some {censored}er who's probably as poor as me to pay my way cause I got my panties in a wad.

You have a point.

• Members

If you ever worked for tips you would appreciate where he was coming from.

You think he deserved a tip?

Me in the same situation? Paid what I owed and not tipped. Simple solution.

No matter what, smoking pot, hacking the FBI and any amount of graffiti is infinately worse than dining and dashing a restaraunt that jerked you around for the better part of 2 hours.

That dog don't hunt folks.

• Members

No matter what, smoking pot, hacking the FBI and any amount of graffiti is infinately worse than dining and dashing a restaraunt that jerked you around for the better part of 2 hours.

No I don't think he should be stuck with the bill though, I would love to see how anyone who disagrees with that acts at work, are they 100% focused all the time.

• Members

Smoking Pot has little impact on anyone other than yourself, I would say dining and dashing is far worse.

• Members

Like I said before, don't tip him then. That's pretty simple, and yes smoking a little pot, or spray painting a school locker is infinitely less worse than being a thief.

As far as the FBI hack comment, well I'll just say your sense of humor is not on auto detect tonight. :lol:

There is no honor among thieves is not just a cool saying, it's the truth. :idea:

Put that in your dog and smoke it. ;)

Archived