You've got to be kidding :freak:

Brick

• Members

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a good product that's affordable got recognition!!!! Let's laugh at it because it isn't obscure and expensive QUICK!

Oh come on, you can't even defend how amazingly terrible those amps are. It does not deserve amp of the year from ANYONE.

• Members

Pure honesty... if u don't know what tone is (like me when i bought it) its a pretty cool amp.... for anything else its pure {censored}... reliable though... i was able to get a decent sound out of it but if took me a {censored}ing year to find it... u tell me if u want an amp that takes u a year to dial in right???

Epi Les Paul-bridge pickup/ Ibanez GSA60 with PAF Pro in the bridge

ME-50 for boost with the tube screamer modler

drive-0

bass-6

tone-2

level-10

crunch channel

drive-5

bass- never alot

middle- alot

trebble- as much as it can take with out sounding like solid state {censored} (about 3-4)

• Members

Mine's not reliable. I have one in my apartment that I use for practicing so I don't piss the neighbors off. It likes to randomly reduce the volume to barely audible whenever it {censored}ing feels like it.

Someday I'm gonna drop this thing off a building just so I can smile as it dies.

• Members

Pure honesty... if u don't know what tone is (like me when i bought it) its a pretty cool amp.... for anything else its pure {censored}... reliable though... i was able to get a decent sound out of it but if took me a {censored}ing year to find it... u tell me if u want an amp that takes u a year to dial in right???

Epi Les Paul-bridge pickup/ Ibanez GSA60 with PAF Pro in the bridge

ME-50 for boost with the tube screamer modler

drive-0

bass-6

tone-2

level-10

crunch channel

drive-5

bass- never alot

middle- alot

trebble- as much as it can take with out sounding like solid state {censored} (about 3-4)

What amp are you getting on 11-22-08?

Archived