O/T- YouTube jerks!!!!! (keep deleting yngwie vids)

petejt

• Members

:mad: :mad: ranting.gif:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

offrant.gif

I set up an alternative YouTube account, to host funny guitarist parody videos for Harmony Central, most of which were made the Adam02, a true legend.

http://www.youtube.com/user/3ast3r3ggs

There's one Malmsteen one up there so far, not the best one but ain't too bad. The John Petrucci & Kirk Hammett ones seem to be fine on there too.

For the last three hours, I've been trying to upload the good Malmsteen ones......

But some FUKKERS keep rejecting it on me! banghead_125.gif I'm really getting sick of it. I don't know what it is? They must screen them as soon as I upload them! icon_smile_pissed.gif

So, if any of you folks want the "Super Amazing Guitar Lesson", and "Yngwie Malmsteen's Recipe Book", tell me here.

• Members
:mad:
ranting.gif:mad:

offrant.gif

I set up an alternative YouTube account, to host funny guitarist parody videos for Harmony Central, most of which were made the Adam02, a true legend.

http://www.youtube.com/user/3ast3r3ggs

There's one Malmsteen one up there so far, not the best one but ain't too bad. The John Petrucci & Kirk Hammett ones seem to be fine on there too.

For the last three hours, I've been trying to upload the good Malmsteen ones......

But some FUKKERS keep rejecting it on me!
banghead_125.gif
I'm really getting sick of it. I don't know what it is? They must screen them as soon as I upload them!
icon_smile_pissed.gif

So, if any of you folks want the "Super Amazing Guitar Lesson", and "Yngwie Malmsteen's Recipe Book", tell me here.

lol that yngwie vid is hilarious.....i cant get enough of these vids....too funny!

• Members
lol that yngwie vid is hilarious.....i cant get enough of these vids....too funny!

That's exactly why I'm trying to upload them. I know how much we all love them, and it {censored}en SUCKS that there are some arseholes that keeps rejecting me from uploading them! :mad:

It's not like I am taking credit for them, I thank the creator (Adam02) for every single one.

Archived