New Song: Opinions wanted

IHateRap

• Members
Cool song and it sounds fantastic
:thu:
. What did you use to record the lead guitars?

Thanks...

Ibanez rgt220-Badcat Hotcat 30r head-Palmer PDI-03 speaker simulator-Vintech Dual 72 preamp-Echo Miamidi card-Sonar 6 Producer

• Members
where you at in ohio?

I'm visiting some relatives right now for spring break, As of right now, Im in the chillicothe area, and it sounded pretty damn sweet
:thu:

Ashtabula.....northeast ohio

.....and thanks for listening.

• Members

i think it sounds great!

i really dig your overall playing style and feel a lot

i would probably add some high end to the snare, and a tiny bit to the kick drum, but i think both are real close and sound very nice...the guitar tone is excellent IMO the rhythm and lead parts

awesome job! it takes a lot to post something in this style and impress me

• Members

i think it sounds great!

i really dig your overall playing style and feel a lot

i would probably add some high end to the snare, and a tiny bit to the kick drum, but i think both are real close and sound very nice...the guitar tone is excellent IMO the rhythm and lead parts

awesome job! it takes a lot to post something in this style and impress me

Yea, I'm going to be tweaking the drums a bit. I'm going to try to get the whole bottom end tighter. Thanks for listening...

• Members

I like how you took the initial simple melody on a journey with the soloing and various tangents. Great tone and some interesting and playful phrasing. The mix is favoring the guitars a bit much -- even thru half decent phones the bass seems a bit anemic; mileages vary / I may be suffering from years of sonic abuse.

Overall: Dig it.

Added bonus: no {censored}ing cookie monster.

• Members

I like how you took the initial simple melody on a journey with the soloing and various tangents. Great tone and some interesting and playful phrasing. The mix is favoring the guitars a bit much -- even thru half decent phones the bass seems a bit anemic; mileages vary / I may be suffering from years of sonic abuse.

Overall: Dig it.

Added bonus: no {censored}ing cookie monster.

Thanks...

• Members
Not music i would normally listen to. One of the best things i've heard someone on here do. I loved the guitar tones and the playing.

Speaking as an ex drummer (so i could be biased
:)
) i think the snare needs more top end.

The snare is high on the list of areas to look into.

Thanks

Archived