OT: I saw Styx, REO Speedwagon, and Def Leppard

colejustesen

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Excellent points, both of you. But realize that high record sales do NOT, conversely, make a band suck, either.
:idea:

"There's a difference between selling a record and selling out." -- J. Hendrix

Dude - I was listening to Peter Gabriel on my lunch break. I think he's sold some records before, and his music is almost completely devoid of cheese.

• Members

calm down Doris

Just because you're butthurt that telephant gave you the pwning of a lifetime, doesn't mean you should take out your sandy vag frustration on other people by calling them generic womens names.

Shouldn't you be busy blowing Dave Mustaine or something?

• Members

But I'm making fun of a disabled British person. That's like a double fail, which results in massive win.

You know what has 9 arms and sucks?

Def Leppard.

Dude - I was listening to Peter Gabriel on my lunch break. I think he's sold some records before, and his music is almost completely devoid of cheese.

:lol:

Peter Gabriel is above music...far as I'm concerned.

• Members

Three words: Shock. The. Monkey. :eek: :poke:

J/k -- Gabriel's da mang!

My point is that life is never, ever "black & white" (unless you're into theatrical symbolism...). There are popular (i.e., platinum-selling) artists who suck, and there are popular artists who :rawk: ; likewise, there is music w/ cheese that sux & music w/cheese that :rawk:s, and there is music sans cheese that sux, & music sans cheese that :rawk:s.

'S pretty simple, imo. :)

• Members

You should also consider that everyone whom decides to visit this forum actually, quite possibly, FAILZ.

Ih- ... yeah, but.... you don't underst-...

Trooph. :cry:

Peter Gabriel is above music...far as I'm concerned.

Werd. Especially if you're my wife.

Uh, wait...

• Members

I bet that no one on this forum can write a song that grooves as hard as Shock the Monkey or Sledgehammer.
:cop:

Well, maybe Telephant.
:thu:

Even he couldn't do it without a liberal slathering of ... you guessed it! ... CHEESEY GOODNESS! :love:

:D

• Members

Just because you're butthurt that telephant gave you the pwning of a lifetime, doesn't mean you should take out your sandy vag frustration on other people by calling them generic womens names.

Shouldn't you be busy blowing Dave Mustaine or something?

im fuzzy on how that degenerate subdivision asshole pwned anything

and shouldnt you be practicing with your {censored}ty band to do more Killers cover?

and just because your man lover ehud got banned doesnt mean u have to committ suicide

• Members

at least they dont suffer from lack of originality AS YOU DO.

kid rock wannabe:blah:

Damn all of my personal trolls are showing up today. Apparantly they dont realize that at anytime I can release the hounds and give them the gangbanging of their lives. :cop:

• Members

Damn all of my personal trolls are showing up today. Apparantly they dont realize that at anytime I can release the hounds and give them the gangbanging of their lives.
:cop:

you couldnt drive a greased peg up a rats ass you dickhole

go listen to more erika badu.

• Members

you couldnt drive a greased peg up a rats ass you dickhole

go listen to more erika badu.

Horrible, horrible cut downs. :lol:

And anybody else see the irony of this guy attmepting to make fun of me for liking Erykah (which he cant even spell correctly) when he's trying to defend REO Speedwagon and Styx?

• Members

Horrible, horrible cut downs.

And anybody else see the irony of this guy attmepting to make fun of me for liking Erykah (which he cant even spell correctly) when he's trying to defend REO Speedwagon and Styx?

i could give 2 left testicals about reo speedwagon or styx

and you have some {censored}ing nerve to say ANYTHING to ANYBODY about music after that list of dog{censored} you posted a few days ago

i have never put anyone on an ignore list but your lamebrained hore{censored} is unacceptable

do me a favor and get cancer mmmkayy?

:wave::wave:

• Members

i could give 2 left testicals about reo speedwagon or styx

and you have some {censored}ing nerve to say ANYTHING to ANYBODY about music after that list of dog{censored} you posted a few days ago

i have never put anyone on an ignore list but your lamebrained hore{censored} is unacceptable

do me a favor and get cancer mmmkayy?

:wave:
:wave:

Listen here you illiterate twat, when you get a tenth of the talent I have in my left testicle then come talk to me.

Until then, continue saying dumb {censored} so the rest of the forum can laugh at your silly ass behind your back.

The fact that noone likes you makes me feel great. :thu:

• Members

Ill try!
:p

That's all I ask, brutha. (Well that, and maybe check out the new song I posted recently... :poke: )

But under NO circumstances should you let that effort interfere with your present moderating duties. You're doing exemplary work -- keep it up, young man! :thu:

• Members

But under NO circumstances should you let that effort interfere with your present moderating duties.

You see the retardation I have to deal with? It actually makes me feel for the real mods because if I had to deal with ignorant {censored}s like Totengott on a daily basis Id have to pull a murder/suicide. :p

• Members

Listen here you illiterate twat, when you get a tenth of the talent I have in my left testicle then come talk to me.

Does that hold true for the rest of us here? Because I've been looking for a reason to start practicing again. :confused:

Archived