• Members
:thu:
its a repeat but its good
:lol:
def one of their better ones and christopher walkens on it

ps im pulling for the suns in the playoffs
:thu:

:)

i was at the game last night... between the shaq-hacking and the pick and rolls all night it got somewhat depressing to watch. i can't figure out what the suns deal is with the spurs. it's sad because i know they CAN beat the spurs, but they won't. i didn't expect the suns to win the series, but i was really looking forward to watching some good basketball. this series is really turing out to be a let down.

• Members

:)

i was at the game last night... between the shaq-hacking and the pick and rolls all night it got somewhat depressing to watch. i can't figure out what the suns deal is with the spurs. it's sad because i know they CAN beat the spurs, but they won't. i didn't expect the suns to win the series, but i was really looking forward to watching some good basketball. this series is really turing out to be a let down.

yeah WTF ive been stoked to see them make it to the playoffs all year and went nuts when they got shaq and now their in the playoffs and they cant get their {censored} together like they always have, i sorta wish they still had jason kidd... but they have so many problems their defense is in shambles and they never guard tony parker EVER hes always wide open and runs in for an easy layup :mad: i think i could do a better job than half of the nba guys lately ... i was just watching the nuggets game and it was all bricks and by the half AI only had 10 points and mello was like 2/10 i had to turn it off cuz i just couldnt take it anymore:cry:

• Members

Am I the only one who has to desperately try to laugh at SNL now? All the cast members blow huge wang.

Christopher Walker is a hero though.

Walken sounds like a multiple stroke patient. The only role I've like him in was Catch Me If You Can. Everything thing else seemed like an impression of himself.

Archived