Just watched There Will Be Blood

JoshuaLogan

• Members

I'd hold off on that until i see him in a different kind of role. He does play that part great though.

Did you see the other movie he won the Oscar for? My left foot.....incredible and much different. Would not say he is underrated seeing as he has two leading role Oscars and the critics cream their pants every time he does a movie.....which is not very often.

There will be blood was a masterpiece. Absolutely phenominal movie IMO. Daniel Day Lewis performed one of the finest acting jobs I have ever seen, and the Dude who played Eli was perfect in his role. I really could not find a fault with the movie.....but I generally do love that type of flick over the faster paced Hollywood movies.

• Members

I thought it was good. I didn't like the ending, I mean the bowling ball was cool but then what happens? although I didn't like the end of No Country either it just kinda was there.
DDL's acting was great but I kept thinking he channeled too much of Butcher Bill from Gangs of NY into it, maybe it was just his voice and the mustache but I had to stop myself from seeing Butcher Bill doing oil a lot during it

Archived