Wich Mesa 4 x 12 is this (with pics)

webstersp

• Members

Hey, the pic comes from LesPAC, and your name is Webster.

Are you the guy who contacted me about my Mark IV?

For the record, this cab is technically intended for the Mark serie. Who knows how it would sound with a Rectifier? I personnally don't find those speakers (Black Shadow) particularly interesting, I much prefer the Recto serie cabs, whether the amp is a Rectifier or a Mark.

Of course the price he's asking is pretty cool (500$).

• Members

Hey, the pic comes from LesPAC, and your name is Webster.

Are you the guy who contacted me about my Mark IV?

For the record, this cab is technically intended for the Mark serie. Who knows how it would sound with a Rectifier? I personnally don't find those speakers (Black Shadow) particularly interesting, I much prefer the Recto serie cabs, whether the amp is a Rectifier or a Mark.

Of course the price he's asking is pretty cool (500$).

if by black shadow you mean the c90's then you are missing out. They are similar to the cl80's and i way perfer them to the v30s. if more people used them with the rectos, i dont think there would be as much bitching about it. :poke:

• Members

if by black shadow you mean the c90's then you are missing out. They are similar to the cl80's and i way perfer them to the v30s. if more people used them with the rectos, i dont think there would be as much bitching about it. :poke:

To each his own, I find them flavorless.

No need to use the :poke: icon ;)

That said, I don't play a Recto either (which is ironic, I prefer my Mark IV through a Recto cab, but you prefer the Recto through a "Mark" cab)

• Members

To each his own, I find them flavorless.

No need to use the :p0ke : icon

That said, I don't play a Recto either (which is ironic, I prefer my Mark IV through a Recto cab, but you prefer the Recto through a "Mark" cab)

:poke:

:poke::poke:

:poke::poke::poke:

:poke::poke:

:poke:

just messin with you...

btw, i use a RK cab; )

Archived