Side handles for cab?

strtdv

• Members

I have a Peavey KB 300 keyboard amp that I occasionally use as a monitor. However, the thing is pretty darn heavy, and it only has one handle to carry it with.

I'm looking to put side handles on it but the back of the cab doesnt come off easily, so I can't use bolts. Any ideas for a solution? Would ordinary screws work instead?

• Members

I have a Peavey KB 300 keyboard amp that I occasionally use as a monitor. However, the thing is pretty darn heavy, and it only has one handle to carry it with.

I'm looking to put side handles on it but the back of the cab doesnt come off easily, so I can't use bolts. Any ideas for a solution? Would ordinary screws work instead?

the handles of my cab are held on with screws

but theres also big holes cut out of the cab for the recessed handles, which doesnt sound like what you want to do

• Members

Yes, nearly all pocket handles are installed with wood screws.

• Members

Thanks for the help. I actually already have wheels on it, but for stairs etc I was thinking handles would be useful.

Screws it is then. I'll buy a pair of Fender style handles and stick them on then..

Archived