Pick up your amp.

Stevenexp

• Members

Pick up your amp you sent me which I don't want. I won't send it to you myself. We have gone back and forth with emails and I ended with this... "it will stay here until you send someone for it." Also it is taking up the valuable space in my living room where my dog usually sleeps. He is very sad now that a 40lb box is taking his favorite spot. I think he might have piddled on it but that's not my fault. It has now been a week and I just don't care about it anymore. Please pick up your amp. Thank you.

DSCF1061.jpg

DSCF1062.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
ah {censored} I could just buy a carvin for what it would cost to get up there.

EDIT what's wrong with it?

I never paid for it and they sent it to me by mistake. I phoned them up and told them and they want me to PAY to ship it back. So I told them to send ups to pick it up and they won't... :confused:

• Members

like I said, {censored} them, I would take it out of the box and jam the {censored} out of it till they actually sent someone to get it..........

I aready tested it out. It ain't bad but I can't afford to ship it back to them. Plus they are trying to make me do alot of work for their {censored} up.

• Members

I wouldn't do a damned thing.....if they want it back they will do the work. PERIOD. you shouldn't have to be out ANYTHING for their mistake.

That was exactly what I was thinking. That's why I told them it will be sitting here until they pick it up. I don't have the time or money to ship it back.

• Members
so.. they randomly sent you an amp? Or did you have other business with them and they accidentally sent it to you? Either way, that sucks. Dont give in, but make sure they cant charge you for it in anyway
:D

I had originally ordered one but then cancelled it before they shipped because I changed my mind (this was back in april). They shipped it on may 14. If they try to charge my card for it I'll phone mastercard and deny the charge.

• Members
See, this will teach you that "doing the right thing" is always a bad idea.
:p

*Sigh I know. I really wanted to help them out but the emails they have sent me were neither helpful or nice at all. I'll warn you guys about this. The customer service department at Carvin is full of assholes.

• Members

i bet you they end up paying the shipping cost back.

That's not the point. They should give him a prepaid shipping sticker. The most work he should have to do is schedule a time to sit at home and wait for UPS to come by and pick it up. This was not his mistake, it was Carvin's.

In reality, what 75% of the world population would have done is just keep the damn thing.

Archived