Amp heads with MIDI

alcu

• Members

Can someone help me list a number of amp heads that have MIDI functionality? I'm trying to help my guitarist (Progressive Classic Rock Band) purchase a Tube Head that can be utilized with his Boss GT-6 effects pedal.

We went to GC yesterday and played with the JVM series...what a solid amp, overall. But, it is a bit pricey.

Any other models?

• Members

:oh my bad.

I think I might have got mixed up with thinkpad using his G-Major switching relay or something.

yarr, they have the switching jacks.

never got why mesa dont put on midi switching. seems like a really good selling point to me :idk:

• Members

never got why mesa dont put on midi switching. seems like a really good selling point to me
:idk:

They probably think:

"If it ain't already sellin like hotcakes, don't fix it" :idk: probably

• Members

never got why mesa dont put on midi switching. seems like a really good selling point to me
:idk:

It's kinda wierd actually, since Mesa/Boogie had a product called the MIDI Matrix.

• Members

You could, but the CFX4 is cheaper, and with the custom Mark IV cable it can control the Mark to the same degree as the footswitch. In fact the custom cable plugs into the same place the footswitch does. Then again if you already have a G-system you might have all of the relays you need (I don't know how many it has).

Archived