Why did Marshall reissue the Dual Reverb 4100...Why not the Silver Jubilee instead?

Angry Grimace

• Members

Not only is that the worst recieved tube amp they ever made, but the JCM 900 series had better models (the 2100 series, Mk.III and SL-X). I love my 900-Mk.III, but it's hardly a 2203 or a 1959. :freak: Is there really a ton of dudes that are looking for 4100s and saying "I wish they still made those :mad:" Or did they have a ton of unused parts or what?

Why not reissue the Silver Jubilee 2555 instead :freak:

• Members

I wish they would do a JCM800 ish mini.... maybe in 15 or 20 watts...all tube nothing SS.... My jubilee is great with the 25watt option....

My ears are lovin the lower watt stuff..... Orange did it big with the Tiny Terror... just wish it had more rolling gain and a reverb.....

I'd pay the price for the "my":thu: perfect amp.....

• Members

Probably because it was the Marshall of the 90's. It's getting to be about that time where everything from a decade and a half ago is becoming cool and desireable again, haha. Yeah, i would much rather see a well constructed el34 MkIII or Jubilee brought back. I might actually buy one of those two if they made them again...

Archived