Why parent's drink

starsnuffer

• Members

Actually, something similar to that happened to me. Back in HS I was dating this girl. We used to get jiggy wit it and I'm pretty sure my folks knew.

Anyway, I got into some {censored} at school, can't remember what, but my parents had to go to the school and meet with the principal to iron it out.

So, we're sitting at the dinner table eating, and I'm trying to muster up the nuts to tell my parents one of them needs to go up to the school. So, I finally start with, "Mom, Dad, I kind of got some bad news..." and before I could get another word out my older brother blurts out "Mary's pregnant".

Holy {censored}, my Mom almost puked right there on the spot, I {censored} you not. She turned white as a {censored}ing ghost. Funny thing was, when I told them what the real problem was, they were like, "Oh, you dumbass, that better not happen again", and it was over.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually, something similar to that happened to me. Back in HS I was dating this girl. We used to get jiggy wit it and I'm pretty sure my folks knew.

Anyway, I got into some shit at school, can't remember what, but my parents had to go to the school and meet with the principal to iron it out.

So, we're sitting at the dinner table eating, and I'm trying to muster up the nuts to tell my parents one of them needs to go up to the school. So, I finally start with, "Mom, Dad, I kind of got some bad news..." and before I could get another word out my older brother blurts out "Mary's pregnant".

Holy shit, my Mom almost puked right there on the spot, I shit you not. She turned white as a fucking ghost. Funny thing was, when I told them what the real problem was, they were like, "Oh, you dumbass, that better not happen again", and it was over.

I know you laugh about it now but

back then I'll bet it was so funny!!:lol:

• Members

Im quite mature for my age. Would you care to explain how, when viewing this from the perspective of a parent, it's not at least somewhat humerous?
:)

I don't think it has anything to do with age or being a parent, and it has everything to do with not having a sense of humor.

• Members

Hey El Puppetto whats crackin, lets start that pirate metal band, as you can see in my avatar ive got the eye patch-we are already half way there ;) we can then use the band to hook in with said jailbait-the circle of life continues.

• Members

Not funny.... Just stupid.

I surmise that most of you assholes don't have anykids.

Showed this e-mail to my mom.

She thought it was hilarious and said, I quote, "I wish you were smart enough to pull a stunt like that."

... my mom totally pwnt me.

P.S. Get a sense of humor, she has 4 kids.

• Members

Showed this e-mail to my mom.

She thought it was hilarious and said, I quote, "I wish you were smart enough to pull a stunt like that."

... my mom totally pwnt me.

P.S. Get a sense of humor, she has 4 kids.

Do all those kids have the same dad?

I guess your mom thinks you're an idiot. I agree with her.

• Members

Do all those kids have the same dad?

I guess your mom thinks you're an idiot. I agree with her.

Yeah we do, DOCTOR Thomas Currie.

My Mom is a teacher to, with her masters. All of us are going to college, except the two who have graduated (one ready to go back and get their graduate). I just finished freshman year, am currently taking extra classes to get my undergrad out the way and figure out if I want to go on to Graduates. My scholarships pay for all my tuition now since I kicked some ass this year and got bumped up a few thousand dollars. Because of this my college fund goes to paying all of my rent, bills, and etc. (wish I could use it for gear ...) so I don't have any living expenses.

I guess my mom just assumes I am smart enough to pick up on her sarcasm.Yep, must think I'm total {censored}in' idiot.

• Members

Wow...lighten to {censored} up dude. Take your arrogant ass to the psychiatrist and get some zoloft.

OK I agree I am just having some fun on a stupid forum. I think you need to lighten up.

Besides, what is "lighten to {censored} up dude" mean?

Zoloft is used for anxiety and depression. What does that have to do with anything I posted here? I am not anxious or depressed. I can only assume you're stupid as well.

Archived