Any who likes FIGHT w/Halford..........

TOStudent

• Members

Was at Best Buy and saw there was a bunch of Fight stuff so I checked his site and he is releasing all the albums remastered.

I just want the concert from Phoenix but you have to buy it as a package with the CD's.

He has a cd also with 5 new songs but ffrom the description it is just demo recordings and I am afraid the quality will not be very good.

http://www.robhalford.com/

• Members

I just ordered that a couple days ago. I never really heard any of this fight stuff before. I have been a priest fan since way back and kind of stumbled across "into the pit".

Good stuff.

Was at Best Buy and saw there was a bunch of Fight stuff so I checked his site and he is releasing all the albums remastered.

I just want the concert from Phoenix but you have to buy it as a package with the CD's.

He has a cd also with 5 new songs but ffrom the description it is just demo recordings and I am afraid the quality will not be very good.

• Members

My drummer just let me borrow it, I love it.

"it's immortal sin"! SHAA!

Reality is kickass too.

The one with the 5 new songs?

How is the quality?

Does it sound like demos? or like a live recording?

Can you describe?

• Members

The mix sounds great in my SUV, I have 300watts and a sub.

Worth owning, no it has more than 5 songs on it.

The cover is black with all the song titles going across it.

War of Words?

I'm sorry I was talking about the new one just released at Best Buy.

It is the demo recordings and has 5 new unreleased songs on it.

• Members

I have War Of Words, Mutations (industrial remixes and live) and K5: War Of Words Demos. The songs REALLY changed for the better from K5 to War Of Words. I didn't care for Small Deadly Spaces when it came out. Think I'll have to give it another listen. It's all better than the new Priest album though.

Fight was badass and War of Words was DEFINITELY a strong album for Halford to release after Painkiller.

• Members

I have War Of Words, Mutations (industrial remixes and live) and K5: War Of Words Demos. The songs REALLY changed for the better from K5 to War Of Words. I didn't care for Small Deadly Spaces when it came out. Think I'll have to give it another listen. It's all better than the new Priest album though.

Fight was badass and War of Words was DEFINITELY a strong album for Halford to release after Painkiller.

I have A SMALL DEADLY SPACE on cassette somewhere packed away and I remember thinking it wasn't quite as good as War of Words but pretty damn good. I should dig that one out again.

Archived