OT: Fred Durst? wow...

KingKabong

• Members

I did that Guitar Center audition for LB many years ago. Fred was there in a motor home and came out and chatted while I was waiting around. He was a nice dude and spent some time answering my questions. Even gave me an autograph for my daughter, who was a fan. I was written up in the local paper cause I was the oldest dude in line. When it came my time to audition I didn't even play any chops at all. Instead, I sang a song I wrote at a party the night before called "Stay away from my butt" ( stuff like "stay away from my hiney cause the holes too tiny, don't put your pinky where I make my stinky etc..). It was funny as {censored} but I didn't get the gig. :(

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Once again it is a front kids....and for the record Wes turned down a huge sum of money to tour again and record another album... enough money to make any of you posers play "nookie" and take that {censored} to the curb...

LOL wes borland has even less integrity than durst....if durst did it for the nookie then wes DID IT FOR THE CASSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and he went back once already so WTF?!?!?!

• Members

I never really got into their music although the guitar/bass/drums were tight and well written on what I did hear.
I just dont like that whiney vocal style so much.
I opened for a few of the shows he was talking about I think, with Korn, HedPE, staind and them back in the day in cali...
Ive always loved Korns music, but again, the vocals just dont do it for me...

But that interview was pimp, I want to go out and buy all their albums now.
He should be that character from here on out...

The greatest thing I remember about LB was the guy on madTV doing a impression of durst, that was classic..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Because its one of his "characters." He's acting people. Some of you are retards.
:lol:

Well, that's genius. So I'm bald and have gray in my beard. I'll just ell everybody it's one of my characters. In reality I have a full head of hair and my beard is chestnut brown.:blah:

Archived