anypointers?

sirlimecat

• Members

Yes, but I have an unusual feel, most things i play end up odd time, but on time in wierd signatures, some times its a curse other time its a blessing

I'd like to hear you play something over a better backing track. Maybe download a backing track of a familiar song and noodle over it a little.

And don't mind any jackass that comes in here just to put you down...you always get people like that when you post clips...regardless of how good you may be.

• Members

I'd like to hear you play something over a better backing track. Maybe download a backing track of a familiar song and noodle over it a little.

And don't mind any jackass that comes in here just to put you down...you always get people like that when you post clips...regardless of how good you may be.

ha, ill get a backin track and noodle with it tonight, with my wierd phrasing, will record something for ya tommorow

• Members

you have pretty good technique, but i dont know if its a latency issue or not, you have to keep ur runs working with the backing track, seems like your noodling around but not mindful of the rhythm guitars timing or key. If you record with protools try using the clicks to keep with the beat otherwise use a metrotone prior just to get in the groove :thu:

Archived