Just curious. Can you live in San Fran if you are not gay?

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

Or an illegal immigrant or a prostitute?

Just wondering because every mention Of San Francisco I hear mentions gays, illegal immigrants and prostitutes.

Is there no one else living there now?

Besides the ultra liberal left leaning educators and politicians that support the above gays, illegal immigrants and prostitutes.

Is it honestly that bad now?

• Members

Just wondering because every mention Of San Francisco I hear mentions gays, illegal immigrants and prostitutes.

Besides the ultra liberal left leaning educators and politicians that support the above gays, illegal immigrants and prostitutes.

Yes.............just go both ways :o

• Members

San Fran proper = San Fran stereotype

Then there are other places that are just 100% throwbacks to the 60's like Anselmo and Fairfax, or drive a few miles north and you go from cum sippin' to cow tippin'. If you work for Mesa you can drive 15 minutes for lunch to get some fresh milk, or take a long lunch and pick up a tranny hooker. Whatever does your body good.

• Members
San Fran proper = San Fran stereotype

Then there are other places that are just 100% throwbacks to the 60's like Anselmo and Fairfax, or drive a few miles north and you go from cum sippin' to cow tippin'. If you work for Mesa you can drive 15 minutes for lunch to get some fresh milk, or take a long lunch and pick up
Kirk Hammet in tranny hooker get up
. Whatever does your body good.

:eek:

So, did he make wah-wah noises as he sucked you off? :confused:

• Members

Illegal immigrants and prostitutes aside, I really hope you arent implying that there is something wrong with supporting the gay population.

• Members

Illegal immigrants and prostitutes aside, I really hope you arent implying that there is something wrong with supporting the gay population.

I really hope to imply that it is wrong to support any population. Especially I would apply this to gays, because I'm pretty damn sure their kids aren't gonna pick up any tabs next generation.

How the hell does one support the gay population? Is there a Salivation Army that collects unworn and still stylish fabrics? Is it just running around in the streets pretending to be part of their clique? Do we send care packages to flamers in intollerant societies and airdrop vegiburgers and hummus wrapped in sequines?

• Members

I really hope to imply that it is wrong to support any population. Especially I would apply this to gays, because I'm pretty damn sure their kids aren't gonna pick up any tabs next generation.

How the hell does one support the gay population? Is there Salivation Army that collects unworn and still stylish fabrics? Is it just running around in the streets pretending to be part of their clique? Do we send care packages to flamers in intollerant societies and airdrop vegiburgers and hummus wrapped in sequines?

OMG, I'm so not homophobic, but that's {censored}in' pure comedy gold there man, pure {censored}in' gold. :lol::lol::lol:

• Members
OMG, I'm so not homophobic, but that's {censored}in' pure comedy gold there man, pure {censored}in' gold.
:lol:

If supporting the environment means going green do you support the gay population by going queen?

I changed my mind, i want to know what this is all about. Someone tell me how I can go queen.

And who's killing off all the old gays? It's like someone is committing mass skinnyjeanocide. I know these young flamboyant (flameboiant?) guys, but even the ones in their 30's are becoming fat, wear little makeup, and can barely maintain their prepubescent vocal pitch. They're like fat people and addicts, like they just disappear. Where are the 60yo boy toys? I am prepared to even give this class a new designation. When gays get tired of acting out, and have lost their inner bitch, they are henceforth to be referred to as the homoless. We have a homoless epidemic in this country. I'm hoping that if we all pitch in, and a few catch, we can save the homoless by going queen.

• Members

This is a joke right? :facepalm:

You'll be fine in SF as long as you stick a baby blue hanky out of your right rear pocket. Whatever you do, don't stick it in your left rear pocket or you'll be really, really sorry. Right / left oriented from the side, of course.

• Members
If supporting the environment means going green do you support the gay population by going queen?

I changed my mind, i want to know what this is all about. Someone tell me how I can go queen.

And who's killing off all the old gays? It's like someone is committing mass skinnyjeanocide. I know these young flamboyant (flameboiant?) guys, but even the ones in their 30's are becoming fat, wear little makeup, and can barely maintain their prepubescent vocal pitch. They're like fat people and addicts, like they just disappear. Where are the 60yo boy toys? I am prepared to even give this class a new designation. When gays get tired of acting out, and have lost their inner bitch, they are henceforth to be referred to as the homoless. We have a homoless epidemic in this country. I'm hoping that if we all pitch in, and a few catch, we can save the homoless by going queen.

They're right here...
elton-john.jpg
rob%20halford%20leather.jpg

• Members

roll2.gif

Stop it, you're {censored}ing killing me man. hysterical.gif

• Members

oh my god

This is the funniest thread ever thanks to the guy who coined the phrase skinnyjeanocide

Did you just make that stuff up? because if you did you need to write for a show or something. Hilarious.

Yes. I love word games... partially why I'm a huge Stephen Colbert fan. He and his writers kill me.

• Members
Yes. I love word games... partially why I'm a huge Stephen Colbert fan. He and his writers kill me.

My god dark angel. I am truly in awe of you. "they have lost their inner bitch." Just sooooo much funny stuff.

By all means, keep the rant going if you can. :thu:

• Members

OK. Let's make this official. Clearly, we all want to do our part by lending support to the homosexual population. Besides, the more you add to any homogeny, it becomes a heterogeny. Therefore, with your generous support, we can make the homosexual population become a heterosexual population. This solves the problem of discrimination. This stops the mass skinnygenocide, and create a surplus of stylish goods for those affected by the fabulocity famine in Africa. Did you know in some areas they actuall have to fill normal Levis 501's with two children at once? People, we can help.

But Dark Angel, how can I help? I can't even afford a new gaydar for my own homosexual son. What do I have that I can possibly contribute? Going queen seems great and all, but it's so confusing. If I only try once or twice, is that enough to do my part in going queen? Listen up people, I am starting a new not for profit, but not against it either, organization whose sole goal is to support the homosexual population: Queenpiece. The best part about giving to queenpiece is that you need not give money. At Queenpiece, we will gayly accept your ass as a (heads down, butts up) payment. Giving a gift to Queenpiece is truly a gift that gives back to you in the end.

Unlike greenpeace, who obstruct the flow of ships, Queenpiece's adorable saltwater dingies offer a more holistic approach to settling philosophical differences on sexuality. The sailors on these massive, hardened steal vessels are not at fault. In fact, we embrace the sailors, hard core. We go down with them on their subs on piece keeping trips. It may seem like this is going overboard, but if a man over a board is a sin, we don't want to be right.

Archived