Buying tubes from EUROTUBES
Fulltone FD2
Fulltone Dejavibe
Fulltone octafuzz
Fulltone Wah
Pedalworx Mcfuzz
Pedalworx texas two step
Line6 amp
There's more but these are at the top of the list.

Best buys ever, toneking meteor II and zinky supro sahara.
Godin guitars maxon, burriss, dunlop and boss pedals.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marshall Avt 50 H and MG cab-400. Cant give it away now

sucks

my worst deal was an avt50 combo for 500

i got owned by MF:facepalm:

got 250 from GC

traded it for the b52 at412 cab and a bluevoodoo plus 300 @ GC

precraiglist days:facepalm:

• Members

First guitar, a Squier Standard Strat.

We all make mistakes. At least this one cost me nothing, as I sold it and reclaimed every penny.

really?

r u sure it wasn't an affinity strat?

the affinity strats are toys

but the squier standard strat i got for 100 bucks, atleast mine is better than fender's mexican strat i can say that

still nothing close the my jaguar or tele, it still a legit and playable guitar i can use for jams, band practices and maybe even shows

• Members

The winner for me:

Kramer Imperial. It looked cool - a knockoff of that hetfield diamond plate cover

Put together by down-syndrome chimps wearing oven gloves - the bridge was too far forward and it was IMPOSSIBLE to intonate - couldnt get closer than 1/4 tone out @12th.

Returned for a wammy.

Also-rans

Line 6 Uber metal - my dear {censored} this thing sucks. Sold.

Laney TF300 - my 'first proper amp' about 9 years ago. Horrible farty sounds with any attempt at getting a low end in it. Money back.

EMG SA's- I put up with these sons of bitches lifeless dull sound for the sake of having an 81 in my jackson for 5 goddamn toneless years.

• Members

really?

r u sure it wasn't an affinity strat?

the affinity strats are toys

but the squier standard strat...

Absolutely sure. I remember everything about that guitar. It was a complete waste of money. Now, as a competent guitarist, I could make it work fine, I'm sure, but at the time it was a difficult piece of {censored}, and the only thing that kept it from discouraging me in general about guitar was that I really loved music and wanted to expand beyond drums and keyboard percussion.

• Members

Absolutely sure. I remember everything about that guitar. It was a complete waste of money. Now, as a competent guitarist, I could make it work fine, I'm sure, but at the time it was a difficult piece of {censored}, and the only thing that kept it from discouraging me in general about guitar was that I really loved music and wanted to expand beyond drums and keyboard percussion.

i get ya

my first guitar was a squier standard strat with rosewood FB, brand new something was wrong with the truss rod, i could just never get it setup the way i liked, i ended up accidentaly {censored}ing up the body, cracked ona the vibrato mounting points

so i got another one used the exact same model but with maple fret board, and i was amazed, simply didn't have any of the flaws my original one did, maybe the previous owner changed the truss rod or something, installed a jb jr. and set it up perfect, it did wonders for a long time, but since my jag came its been enjoying retirement

but i played it against some of my friends' mexican strats, and i would definitly take my squier standard strat, esspecially for a hundred bucks

• Members
I've got nothing, I'm pretty damn thorough when I investigate gear prior to purchase, hence I've been cool with all my purchases/trades so far except one ass hat that ripped me off, and have gotten the better deal on a few trades cause I'm patient and not impulsive. Smart shopping's the rule, 'cause if you don't shop well you might as well wipe your ass with the bills and flush em down the toilet.
:wave:

so cool

• Members

Haha, I been waitin' for this thread.
DOD Tuna
The worst piece of crap evah!
I paid 69 dollahs for it at Harris Music In P'cola for it.
Harris would not give me my money back as it was on sale!
Harris Music is now gone, but not sadly on my part.
I wouldn't even sell this piece of **** to some other poor soul.
I have a display sheet I put out with it explaining why, when I Flea Market other stuff!
It simply doesn't work. Never did, never will. ( oh it blinkies but takes forever to lock in and then is variable in what it thinks is in tune)
(and on the by, This is for "Tony" the Guitar Master setter upper at Harris. I "nevah" forgot how You set this "Noobs" guitar up for him! I would be ashamed to do that to some other "NooB"!)
So long,( insert) and don't come back!

• Members
a lot but sold em easily... gnx3 is the worst one.. traded a lot to guitar center just to get it.. and sold it half the price.. ive been buying and sellling gears.. so its a hit and miss kinna thing...

GNX3. Every single model sounded like ass. I liked it better when it clipped than its modeled overdrive.:mad:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived