OT: Does Hooters have good food?

Sandman31774

• Members

I want to start my own bottomless bar. Ill call it:

CUNTZ

It will specialize in seafood. Especially clams.

Just about every town you can launch a boat out of seems to have a restaurant clad the Bearded Clam.

Really though, if you were savvy, Coming to America style, you would have them wear orange thongs, white wet tshirt style tops, and call the place Tooters. From the outside, they would like nearly identical. Replace the owl with a train's caboose.

• Members

There's a resturant in Cocoa Beach, right across the street from Hooters, named "something" Dogs. They sell hot dogs mostly, but the girls don't wear bras or nylons. It's much better then Hooters. That was 15 years ago though, no idea if it's still there.

-W

• Members
I found a place called Latin Hooters no freaking joke.

latinhooters.jpg

I remember when the Hooters opened in my home town. I was in college and the girls at school went nuts about working there. They were on crash diets and working out for weeks before their interviews. I knew a few that got hired.

Six months after they opened, half of them looked like manatees stuffed into little orange shorts. :facepalm:

Their food sucks. Ditto the beer.

• Members

Nope. Food is sub-par. And the two Hooters locations we have up here in Calgary do not have very appealing women at all. Most are older (30+) women, and the ones that aren't lack the important features IMO to be employeed there.

Archived