I HAZ SIG X SOUNDZ CLIP ( wif snax and facepalm)

nitrous2400

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
iz teh new vht sig x, i used teh ec1:love:
:love:
:love: and boosted it wif teh ts9dx. I ran it into teh Bass:love:n 4x12 and teh isp vector sl. I used a e609 and used teh direct owt of teh vector to beef up teh track a bit.
:rawk:

Its mai first rec:)rding so be nice
:wave:

http://www.netmusicians.org/index.php?section=user&value=nitrous2400

:snax:

my god... I can only guess you think writing like this cool or somehow impresses your buds... this is girly {censored} to the nth order. I can only laugh. what a kid.

• Members
my god... I can only guess you think writing like this cool or somehow impresses your buds... this is girly {censored} to the nth order. I can only laugh. what a kid.

ligthen up there francis. This place isn't serious anyhow. :lol:

• Members

The riff has very good potential but that low tuning just kills everything IMO.

No offense but with being tuned that low it sounds like you have the gain maxed on a SS amp using a very high output neck pickup.

Maybe that's what you are going for though.:)

• Members

No offense but with being tuned that low it sounds like you have the gain maxed on a SS amp using a very high output neck pickup.

Maybe that's what you are going for though.
:)

i agree

• Members

You haven't heard of djenting have you :facepalm:

• Members
You haven't heard of djenting have you
:facepalm:

Sure I have. Bands like Meshuggah use it. It sounds like sludge to me wether you palm mute or not.

Just not my style. I thought he was going after a more heavy clearer type tone. If that's actually what he's wanting it to sound like then great.

• Members

It just didn't sound very clear to me...it wasn't super-tight and refined like other VHT tone that I've heard...it almost sounded like it was recorded too far away from the source, and there was a lot of room reverberation in the overall recording.

• Members

oh hai buddy. Post da clipz we made 2 dayz.

The SigX sounds mean combined with the Recto. You need to stay at B or above though it seems.

:love: :love: :love:

hai dennis:wave:

yeah dude im fixing teh clipz from us :rawk:n... i cant get over ppl on this board seems like maybe the dildos they been using got lodged up their asses :facepalm:

Oh and Exafro is a witness the recto sounds {censored}in perfect on recordings but the sig we just cant find the sweet spot for sum reason its so wierd the recto sounds perfect in any tuning even drop a even wif ex's 7string but u swich to the sig and it just says N:mad: :cry:

i think tomorrow i might record in b and c the whole day and see if i can get it to sound better.:cry:

• Members

u wanna talk bout girly {censored} why dont u post pics of what u did the whole day when i was recording, i bet u were wasted ur whole {censored}in whole day watching yoga tapes trying to learn how to suck ur own {censored}in caulk :facepalm::snax:

keep ur negativity to urself next time kthxbai :wave:

• Members

i appreciate ur input i didnt care about the riff tbh. im just trying to find out where the map sounds best on recordingz mai last band wuz tuned to drop g so i just tested it out in that tuning:idk: but honestly im just trying to get a good recorded sound i dont care what i have to do to get it but the sound i hear infront of the cabs sounds the complete opposite on recordings. me and ex were sitting in my room for a few hours trying to get a good sound moving mics and stuff im just bouncing stuff right now to get it loaded up. ill post it later to see wat yall think :)

• Members

It just didn't sound very clear to me...it wasn't super-tight and refined like other VHT tone that I've heard...it almost sounded like it was recorded too far away from the source, and there was a lot of room reverberation in the overall recording.

in the room itself the amp is me:mad:n as {censored}, just angry pissed off, super tight and very dry sounding. the recordings do not do the amp justice at all :cry: keep in mind im somewhat of a n00b at recording but i tried alot of different mic positions up against the grille as close as possible, moved it away, closer to the dustcap, further from the dustcap, off axis everything. its just funny tho me and ex sed lets try the mesa with the same mic positions, fired it up and the recorded sound was perfect :lol:. when we swtiched back to teh vht it just wasnt there :facepalm:

• Members
u wanna talk bout girly {censored} why dont u post pics of what u did the whole day when i was recording, i bet u were wasted ur whole {censored}in whole day watching yoga tapes trying to learn how to suck ur own {censored}in caulk
:facepalm::snax:

keep ur negativity to urself next time kthxbai
:wave:

you're a EMO {censored} face kid... ha, what a looser kid...

• Members

you're a EMO {censored} face kid... ha, what a looser kid...

o0o0o0o0o :oh N03z u sed im em:o,

WAIT I HAZ TO CRY THAT REALLY HURT :cry:

:lol:seriously bro IZ THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO ?

I heard worse {censored} from kids in kindergarden :facepalm:

btw uve never met me in ur whole life how am i emo? ur the retard that haz nothing better to do than waste hiz life talkin {censored} on here, i bet ur gonna waste a half hour thinkin up some dumbass reply cuz u had to be a {censored}in cock muncher and couldnt have anything constructive to say. why dont u just not reply at all if ur gonna be a dickbag?

:poke:so y dont u go back to {censored}in the folds on ur fat {censored} of a sister

cuz ur inputs not needed here :wave: bai

• Members
in the room itself the amp is me:mad:n as {censored}, just angry pissed off, super tight and very dry sounding. the recordings do not do the amp justice at all
:cry:
keep in mind im somewhat of a n00b at recording but i tried alot of different mic positions up against the grille as close as possible, moved it away, closer to the dustcap, further from the dustcap, off axis everything. its just funny tho me and ex sed lets try the mesa with the same mic positions, fired it up and the recorded sound was perfect
:lol:
. when we swtiched back to teh vht it just wasnt there
:facepalm:

i l:love:ve teh clipz, wehn is wee meeting to paly teh roadcaes:rawk:

• Members

I dont get it, I play mostly Thrash/Metal and the Sig has MORE than enough gain, I usually never have my Gain 1 above 6, and gain 2 around the same...... Are you guys shooting for retardo gain or what? :lol:

As far as flubby, DIAL IT IN!!!!! I have NO problem with mine being TIGHT AS HELL in any tuning.

• Members

I dont get it, I play mostly Thrash/Metal and the Sig has MORE than enough gain, I usually never have my Gain 1 above 6, and gain 2 around the same...... Are you guys shooting for retardo gain or what?
:lol:

As far as flubby, DIAL IT IN!!!!! I have NO problem with mine being TIGHT AS HELL in any tuning.

i dunno its just wierd, i never sed it was flubby. and im not lookin for retarted gain im just lookin for the same amount im using with my recto and its no where near the same :lol: i know its a dry amp and the saturation is different so i guess i gotta get used to it. But hey jugg cud u pm me ur settings im curious what ur running across the board :thu: see how close i am to teh sigx mastur :p

• Members

For EXTREME settings I'll usually run it like this..... :freak:

Gain 1 - 6-7
Gain 2 - 8-10
All switches on, and on scoop
Bass 8-10
Mids 4-6
Treble 8-10
Pres - 10
Depth 10

Adjust the Treble to make up for the Pres. Play with the gain knobs, they are abit different than descibed in the manual, I like the Gain2 to be abit more than gain1, gets more saturation that way.

Normal setting ar basically the same just tamed down....

Channel 2, same but in wood mode with mids around 5-6.

Archived