WTF Manswers = Fail!

Dark Angel

• Members

Manswers was just trying to tell me that after 12 beers, I should be stumbling, puking, etc. and at 18 I would die.

I'm on # 11 right now, and will probably drink some vodka soon. What kind of women are they talking about?

Who awake is toast, let alone feeling near death @ 12 Beers+? They said 12 was basically the max your liver can even keep up with. BS. Not that I''m looking to die, but I have zero doubt I could do 24 in an evening. No problem with 24. Now 30... I might wonder about tomorrow.

18 to die though... WTF?

• Members

Manswers was just trying to tell me that after 12 beers, I should be stumbling, puking, etc. and at 18 I would die.

I'm on # 11 right now, and will probably drink some vodka soon. What kind of women are they talking about?

Who awake is toast, let alone feeling near death @ 12 Beers+? They said 12 was basically the max your liver can even keep up with. BS. Not that I''m looking to die, but I have zero doubt I could do 24 in an evening. No problem with 24. Now 30... I might wonder about tomorrow.

18 to die though... WTF?

You forgot the time period. Its in under an hour. Your listening skillz are lacking.

• Members
You forgot the time period. Its in under an hour. Your listening skillz are lacking.

Yeah, OK.... well I was @17 when Holy War last saw me, and that was over 4-5 hours. (wife chastised me after dinner! Always keeping count.)

12 ain't {censored}. i was buzzed, but another six was not even close to death. I wasn't even stumbling at all, that I remember.;) I definitely did not have blurred vision.

and I',m at 12 over 2.5 hours now... so :p

• Members
well, as my first post back from africa, i feel obliged to say hello
:wave:

and you know 12 aint {censored}

Glad to hear you survived. When are you gonna be around? I might have some homies here tomorrow with some stuff. Otherwise, looks like I'm trying for the end of the month for something a little bigger.

• Members

Glad to hear you survived. When are you gonna be around? I might have some homies here tomorrow with some stuff. Otherwise, looks like I'm trying for the end of the month for something a little bigger.

ill be around tomorrow. just let me know what time. i think i left my black stone cherry album over there anyways

• Members

ill be around tomorrow. just let me know what

time. i think i left my black stone cherry album over there anyways

Indeed. I saw it and thought "He will die of Malaria, wanting only his swamp rock as comfort, yet shall die alone."

You can come by just for that.

• Members

Yeah, OK.... well I was @17 when Holy War last saw me, and that was over 4-5 hours. (wife chastised me after dinner! Always keeping count.)

12 ain't {censored}. i was buzzed, but another six was not even close to death. I wasn't even stumbling at all, that I remember.
;)
I definitely did not have blurred vision.

and I',m at 12 over 2.5 hours now... so
:p

2 things.

thats 4-5x the time period... if it takes you an hour to pound 18 beers. Knowing myself, it takes me under a minute for one.

also, you clearly drink alot and have a tolerance.

They were speaking from grounds assuming you're pounding them back and don't have the tolerance of a raging alcoholic. Clearly you're buzzed enough to not pay attention to the show :cop:

• Members
2 things.

thats 4-5x the time period... if it takes you an hour to pound 18 beers. Knowing myself, it takes me under a minute for one.

also, you clearly drink alot and have a tolerance.

They were speaking from grounds assuming you're pounding them back and don't have the tolerance of a raging alcoholic. Clearly you're buzzed enough to not pay attention to the show
:cop:

:cop::cop:

No, traditional wisdom is about 1 drink metabolized per hour. So, taking 4,5,6 off mine when i was quite functional == televised stats for pussies.

Do I have a tolerance? {censored} yeah! I'm Irish and I sport drink on Fridays. Now my brother, he can drink. He's the put down a bottle of vodka, THEN go out to "drink", beat some sissies, and tap some rarified ass guy.

• Members
If "12 (beers) ain't {censored}," you might have a drinking problem!
:lol:

seriously, it is a problem. I don't know the last time I got "drunk." I just know it ain't gonna happen with beers.:thu: Maybe if I went back to all hard stuff. I just can't even digest beer fast enough to get drunk. {censored}, I can drink 15 and throw clonazepam on top without doing anything but slowly falling asleep.. .and waking up the next morning (6 hours later) like nothing happened.

Archived