Vampires in America

faded

• Members

Holy {censored}! This is {censored}ing hilarious. Is this {censored} serious or a joke?

I've seen commercials for it on HBO for a few weeks now, and just watched a 'documentary' about real life vampires. He interviewed this girl who is in love with the fact that her boyfriend is a vampire because "oh just imagine someone who has had hundreds and hundreds of years learning how to pleasure a woman, but still has the body of a 27 year old. Hes extremely virtal, but we dont need birthcontrol. And, oh my god, I just LOVE it when he sucks my blood. He's so cute"

I hope its one big joke and i just drank one too many to notice. Otherwise...:facepalm:

• Members
Holy {censored}! This is {censored}ing hilarious. Is this {censored} serious or a joke?

I've seen commercials for it on HBO for a few weeks now, and just watched a 'documentary' about real life vampires. He interviewed this girl who is in love with the fact that her boyfriend is a vampire because "oh just imagine someone who has had hundreds and hundreds of years learning how to pleasure a woman, but still has the body of a 27 year old. Hes extremely virtal, but we dont need birthcontrol. And, oh my god, I just LOVE it when he sucks my blood. He's so cute"

I hope its one big joke and i just drank one too many to notice. Otherwise...
:facepalm:

Nah, I've seen the ads. I think they should have just named the show Fail in America.

The Monster Quest episode was cool in that it hit on the origin of the blood drinking myth (Vlad and Countess Bathory), and talked about influence in modern culture, but when they got into the freaks that actually believe they're vampires and feed off others energy I was just :facepalm:.

Someone's life must truly suck badly if they have to live in some fantasy world that empowers them over others simply to feel like they matter.

• Members

Someone's life must truly suck badly if they have to live in some fantasy world that empowers them over others simply to feel like they matter.

It happens to more people than just those who think they are vampires. I used to have a roommate who was a habitual liar, and he was always in fantasy land.

• Members

I hope its one big joke and i just drank one too many to notice. Otherwise...
:facepalm:

Wait, she actually believes her boyfriend is hundreds and hundreds of years old? I

• Members
Some people are weird. I remember this one time, me and two buddies went to this guys house so one of us could get some weed. So anyway, we go in and the bottom two levels of this house are filled with all these LARPers playing this vampire game, and one of them LEAPS - I'm serious, he {censored}ing leaps out of nowhere - at my buddy Mark, screaming "MORTALS!"

Now, Mark's a large dude, so he catches this scrawny guy more or less by the throat and half shoves/half throws him away, to which all the other LARPers stand stupified, muttering about how no-one has ever been able to defy Lazlo in 300 years or so, blah blah.

Truly one of the more bizarre experiences of my life.

LMAO~! :D

• Members

Some people are weird. I remember this one time, me and two buddies went to this guys house so one of us could get some weed. So anyway, we go in and the bottom two levels of this house are filled with all these LARPers playing this vampire game, and one of them LEAPS - I'm serious, he {censored}ing leaps out of nowhere - at my buddy Mark, screaming "MORTALS!"

Now, Mark's a large dude, so he catches this scrawny guy more or less by the throat and half shoves/half throws him away, to which all the other LARPers stand stupified, muttering about how no-one has ever been able to defy Lazlo in 300 years or so, blah blah.

Holy {censored}. This is one of the funniest things I've ever read. SIGGED.

• Members

:lol: That is hilarious.

This prompted me to look up pictures of LARPers in google images. There are some real winners out there. I refuse to believe this is a real LARPer:

gwen2.jpg

• Members

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! God, I'd have laughed my ass off. I hope you didn't smoke what they were smokin'.

Archived