SO I MET THIS GUY LAST NIGHT :love: :love: :love:

nitrous2400

• Members

So yeah, we were walkin round the city, when we walked into Sam Ash.

And there he was:love::eek::love:

He wuz really awesome, and incredibly nice. :)

And of course he knew a thing or two bout a guitar.:thu:

He didnt believe me that the first guitar I ever played was one of his, and thats teh reason I started playing. He said probably the only other person that could say that is his kids.:lol:

prsizill.jpg

prs1.jpg

:lol:^

Oh his name u ask...

PAUL REED SMITH :love:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

n:cry: he didnt c:ome :out he was busy, but we're hangin :out later t:love:day
:rawk:

Pinsky-D.jpg
Yeah a bit i was thinkin more of dr. drew pinski

{censored}in eh I thought the same thing too except Larry is bald like Paul.

I had never seen a picture of PRS and I literaly thought you had met Larry Carlton, I really would have been jealous then.

I saw that celebrity drug addict show and man I never realized how jacked Dr. Drew is. If you don't submit to his rehab techniques he could easily beat you into a solid recovery.

• Members

prsizill.jpg

Come and check out some guitars in my van, Brandon...that's where I keep all of the best ones. Guys come and hang out in my van all the time, it's just a place where guys can be guys and not worry about wearing pants.

Here...let me show you my favorite chord...WHOA...I almost fell over there, it's a good thing I grabbed your knee.

See, that feels good, doesn't it?

• Members

Come and check out some guitars in my van, Brandon...that's where I keep all of the best ones. Guys come and hang out in my van all the time, it's just a place where guys can be guys and not worry about wearing pants.

Here...let me show you my favorite chord...WHOA...I almost fell over there, it's a good thing I grabbed your knee.

OH SNAP :eek:

• Members

free_candy_van.jpg

:idea::thu::love::lol::facepalm:

btw n:cry:thin happened between paul and I :cry:

Archived