Very "Disturbed" ing...

Mustaine-who?

• Members

Said it once, I'll say it again.....

You guys are sitting in your house (either parents or your own) and talking {censored} while these guys are multi-millionaires and touring the world, while selling millions.....

Who owns who?

:lol:

Sorry, but I got respect for these guys, met them several times, and they are genuinely cool dudes, and can write some catchy {censored}. :cop:

• Members

what the hell happened to his voice? it sounds all husky and stupid now

Yeah I've gotta agree with that comment.

Not all Disturbed is bad though. I would never listen to it on my own, but I can stand it if it's on. I also though that their cover of that Genesis song "Land of Confusion" wasn't bad.

• Members

Said it once, I'll say it again.....

You guys are sitting in your house (either parents or your own) and talking {censored} while these guys are multi-millionaires and touring the world, while selling millions.....

Who owns who?

:lol:

Sorry, but I got respect for these guys, met them several times, and they are genuinely cool dudes, and can write some catchy {censored}.
:cop:

Whatever...so he "owns" me...whatever the {censored} that is supposed to mean. It doesn't mean he/they don't suck.

Actually he doesn't even own me. He doesn't write my paychecks. I've got a good job, a wife that loves me, and a great kid. Those guys sit around all day paranoid about what everyone thinks about them (just read their comments in magazines...is there a band ANYWHERE that's more defensive than these yahoos?). Who's to say they are happy? Artistically speaking they are considered a joke...don't you think that bothers them? I'll bet it does. They own me just because they're millionaires? Don't make me laugh.

{censored} them...I own their dumb asses.

A new first...I disagree with Juggernaut...sorry holmes...

Archived