9-11 history channel show

nitrous2400

• Members

I'm watchin it now, Its an amazing documentary. Just really really sad. I had a buncha friends lose their dads in the trade center and had alotta friends from the fdny get messed up there too. I shud really call to check on them but i really just dont know what to say :idk:

i really cant believe its been 7 yrs, feels like yesterday:cry:

• Members

watched it----brutal and sick. i didnt leave my {censored}in chair.

cant believe Bush and Co. allowed that {censored} to go down. sick {censored}s.

Im gonna be honest, im not gonna go into pushing blame because ive had to hear it from friends who lost their parents. All i honestly hope is that this sorta thing never happens again, I remember it like yesterday i was home sick and watched the whole thing happen on local news here in ny and before i knew it the FD beepers went off and our town got called in for mutual aid as reserves during the night:cry: the next day i had to deal with all the kids who were just miserable from havin missing family, def will never want to deal with that ever again:cry:

• Members

Im gonna be honest, im not gonna go into pushing blame because ive had to hear it from friends who lost their parents. All i honestly hope is that this sorta thing never happens again, I remember it like yesterday i was home sick and watched the whole thing happen on local news here in ny and before i knew it the FD beepers went off and our town got called in for mutual aid as reserves during the night:cry: the next day i had to deal with all the kids who were just miserable from havin missing family, def will never want to deal with that ever again:cry:

agreed . :cry:

sick {censored}ing day in history

• Members

watched it----brutal and sick. i didnt leave my {censored}in chair.

cant believe Bush and Co. allowed that {censored} to go down. sick {censored}s.

Let's not make this a thread to try to push any politcal agenda's/conspiracy theories/opinions,/etc

• Members

post where you were and how you found out, me family and friends do this from time to time.

I was in Mr. Webb's class 7th grade. were waiting for the bell to ring and nothing happened. came on the announcements saying planes had hit the buildings, think only one had hit at the time.

admins wouldn't let us watch the damn thing on TV either ( maybe cause the jumpers?). one teacher let us and i kept watch for admins, was supposed to pretend to be explaining something to the class.

sucked even worse cause it was 2 days before my b-day.

• Members

It was sad and I truly feel for any family affected. That said, I don't think the United States should really spend as much time remembering such a horrific event all the time.

IF YOU FORGET THE PAST YOUR LIKELY TO REPEAT IT IN THE FUTURE

You not supposed to remember the horrific event you remember the people/heros from that day, and their sacrifices.

• Members

I was putting on my shoes to go to school. 6th grade I think. To be honest I don't remember the full effect. I went through the whole day thinking it was an accident. The teachers weren't allowed to bring it up. It wasn't until I talked to my friend after school that I found out it was an attack. And it didn't really register with me. No one was explaining it to me. Not teachers not family. IDK, I was kinda a little kid then so I didn't really realize how BIG of a thing it was.

Archived