It's going to be an interesting day at work...

MattACaster

• Members

Two higher-ups who I've all but caught having an affair (the woman's husband also works for the company) have both given their two week notice. One last week and the other today.

Looks like they might be going to work for competitors. Scrambling to save emails before they get to them....

• Members

Today will be interesting for me as well.

Yesterday I got into really bad with a customer. He kept on trying to get me to hit him. He was talking a ton of {censored} and I just kept walking away from him with my hands up saying I don't want to argue with him and if he had any problems with me he can take them up with my manager...but he just kept on following me and finally I just started getting louder and started argueing back.

And today we have a visit from our Regional Manager 8(

Luckily my GM will have my back...but my RM doesn't like my GM at all hahahah

We'll see what happens...

• Members

Today will be interesting for me as well.

Yesterday I got into really bad with a customer. He kept on trying to get me to hit him. He was talking a ton of {censored} and I just kept walking away from him with my hands up saying I don't want to argue with him and if he had any problems with me he can take them up with my manager...but he just kept on following me and finally I just started getting louder and started argueing back.

And today we have a visit from our Regional Manager 8(

Luckily my GM will have my back...but my RM doesn't like my GM at all hahahah

We'll see what happens...

Wow, that's rough!

Good luck!

Archived