I'M NEW HERE!

Bread99

• Members

Hey all! I've made a few posts already, but I figured I should introduce myself. My name is Brad, I'm 27, and I've been playing music in various forms with various people and bands since I was 14. I've kind of dropped the whole local music scene in Minneapolis and am now focusing on writing more of my own music and recording it, with the sole purpose of just making music.

I hope to be able to give my input on as many people's music as I can, and hopefully get some in return (I'm grateful to all of you who have already checked out my music). Hopefully I can learn and become a better songwriter through you guys. I'm looking forward to checking these boards quite often. Cheers!

-b

• Members

Welcome!

Sounds like you came to the right place.

It can get a little frenetic around here, a lot of people pass through. But as you get to know the regulars and they get to know you, I suspect that we'll all find the relationship mutually beneficial.

A songwriter community is only as good as the participation of its members but, by and large, I think we have a pretty good crew here -- and it sounds like you're just the kind of person we'd like to add to our ranks! (Geez... does that sound like a job or cult recruiter -- or what?!?)

:)

Archived