Super Amazing God Lesson

petejt

• Members

Gotta watch this when I get home, but I know it already, I suppose.

"check me out, I'm so amazing...check this {censored}" is it that?

When I watched that for the first time I was on the floor
:lol:

Funny stuff !
:thu:

You got it! :thu:

Yeah the bloke who made it, Adam02, managed to get it back online. Thank goodness.

I hope 'Malmsteen Management' don't nab him again. If they do I'm gonna put the "unleash the {censored}ing fury" sound clip into a video and post that..

• Members

To each his own I guess, but it seriously looks like something my 14 year old borderline retarded cousin would sit down and make.

Meh.

:poke:

I'll +1 you on that actually. :idk:

It's childish compared to adam02's other videos. But I lol'd the first time I saw it. :snax:

Here, have some snax. :love:

:snax:

• Members

Am I the only person who doesn't find this in the slightest bit funny? I can't stand YJM at all, but this really isn't even remotely funny.

:idk:

You aren't alone. There are times when these vids made me chuckle for a second but that's it. It's like Dane Cook...slightly funny at first, complete {censored}e from the second listen on.

• Members

You aren't alone. There are times when these vids made me chuckle for a second but that's it. It's like Dane Cook...slightly funny at first, complete {censored}e from the second listen on.

It's like watching that "Frank TV" or whatever on TBS.

I can't even begin to understand how people find that {censored} funny.

I for one can't stand George Bush, but haven't we spent like 8 years listening to stupid jokes about him?

Goddamnit.

:mad:

• Members

It's like watching that "Frank TV" or whatever on TBS.

I can't even begin to understand how people find that {censored} funny.

I for one can't stand George Bush, but haven't we spent like 8 years listening to stupid jokes about him?

Goddamnit.

:mad:

TBH I don't find most American comedians/tv shows funny. :idk:

Half the time it's just toilet humour. Or really really crappy jokes. :o

Yet you all lawl away like it's hysterical. :idk:

No offense. But American comedy sucks. :wave:

• Members

TBH I don't find most American comedians/tv shows funny.

Half the time it's just toilet humour. Or really really crappy jokes.
:o
Yet you all lawl away like it's hysterical.

No offense. But American comedy sucks.
:wave:

FYI..."no offense" is a bad way to start an offensive comment.;)

I agree though. Most of the "funny" stuff that comes out over here...isn't. I was watching Iron Man with my family and my sister-in-law the other night. My sister-in-law only laughed at the lamest jokes in that movie...like when the robot accidentally douses Tony Stark with the fire extinguisher. Anything moderately clever went right over her head. But what do you expect from someone who enjoys watching "Americas Funniest Home Videos".

Disclaimer: I don't think Iron Man was an amazingly clever movie. I was just using it as an example.

• Members

FYI..."no offense" is a bad way to start an offensive comment.
;)

I agree though. Most of the "funny" stuff that comes out over here...isn't. I was watching Iron Man with my family and my sister-in-law the other night. My sister-in-law only laughed at the lamest jokes in that movie...like when the robot accidentally douses Tony Stark with the fire extinguisher. Anything moderately clever went right over her head. But what do you expect from someone who enjoys watching "Americas Funniest Home Videos".

Disclaimer: I don't think Iron Man was an amazingly clever movie. I was just using it as an example.

Really? It always worked for me. :idk: I guess then again I'd say what I wanted to say THEN say no offense. Would that make a difference?

But yeah, around here we get to watch a lot of the Letterman show. And there was a certain show as well where these comedian 'teams' competed to see who were the funniest. :idk:

I can tell you, I think I've laughed 3 times during the Letterman show, and zero times during the other one.

There's a few other shows too, Everybody loves Raymond, Seinfeld.. :idk:

I find them pleasantly entertaining over funny. :lol:

Archived