guitarbilly74

• Members

Funny HC review of the combo version: :lol:

Product: Crate GX130C Combo

Price Paid: US $166.40 on Ebay used

Submitted 03/04/2004 at 04:10pm by piss off

Features : 10

made in 92-94

This amp is beautiful. It has a great 80's heavy metal distortion. I love this amp. If it was a woman, it would be hot and I'd {censored} it.

it has a lead and a chorus channel. Channel Switching, but no headphne jack GOD DAMNIT.

The only things I wish mine came with was a heaphone jack, wheels(this thing is pretty heavy...60lbs.), and the footwitch. But it comes with 2 of the three if you buy it new.

I use it at home in my room. I figured, hell why not have a 130 wartt amp to {censored} around with...

Very good distortion for a solid state. I love this thing.

Sound Quality : 10

I am using a 1085 Hamer Explorer with double humbuckers. Great for some old style punk rock and whatnot. It is quite quite. I can squeel pretty good on it and it sounds just like Twisted Sister. The clean channel is pretty good, also even though I dont ever use it. the distortion is {censored}in radical, though.

Reliability : No Opinion

hasn't messed up yet...

Customer Support : No Opinion

Well... Since it hasnt messed up, why the hell would I call em?

Overall Rating : No Opinion

I've been playing for like 2 months.. I suck balls. I own 2 custom

p-basses that I built... 1986 emg's, Moses Graphite neck, Badass II Bridge, alder body(thats my favorite), a hofner violin bass.. I dunno why I have that one... and I stole a Yamaha because I thoughtI was just stealing a hardshell case.

Anyways... I LOVE THIS AMP. IT IS PERFECT FOR ME. I wish I had a huge stack with it as a head.

Archived