My Metallica AZ photos (gear pix too)

4nkam

• Members

Nope. He used to use EMB Audio rackmount wahs but I think (could be wrong) he's using the Dunlop rackmount wah now

Yeah he's using the dunlop 1SR now BUT I was talking with his tech, justin, and he told me that emb audio sold the wah design to Dunlop. AND Kirk has a signature dunlop wah in the works....so maybe there will be an emb audio by dunlop wah coming out.

• Members

the show was KILLER. I was kinda nervous how it would be cuz rehearsals were kinda meh in terms of the mixing and all. but nah, it was great. Huge chunk and thump all around. The band were pretty tight too. Everyone did a great job. Production wise it was a pretty cool show. The lazers, lighting, moving coffin rigs, sweet simple stage design too. Loved it!

• Members

the show was KILLER. I was kinda nervous how it would be cuz rehearsals were kinda meh in terms of the mixing and all. but nah, it was great. Huge chunk and thump all around. The band were pretty tight too. Everyone did a great job. Production wise it was a pretty cool show. The lazers, lighting, moving coffin rigs, sweet simple stage design too. Loved it!

setlist? :D

Great pics Monty..the one with Kirk's guitars in the rack makes me drool..Ouija, Mummy...would love 'em...that new Gibson he's toting ain't shabby either :D

Archived