Just got back from the aussie pink floyd show.

CorpseTumor

• Members

Holy {censored}in {censored}.AMAZING! It really is as close as you can get to floyd. They sound really awesome.The lasers,pig,video playing in the back,and songs all blended in very nicely!If there coming towards you i would suggest going, its such an awesome experience.They did all of the wall,and a couple extras shine on(with syd barret tribute video),great gig( with a richard wright tribute video),meddle,wish you where here, forgot what else.

It was mindblowingly awesome.:thu:

• Members

That was one of my most memorable concerts too, gave me goosebumps. Were that great backgroundsingers also there ?

Giga.

YES!They were awesome

Especially on the great gig in the sky.

I like how its kinda like if you were to go watch a play. They have some scenes from the wall reenacted on stage and such.

all those songs i mentioned gave me the most goosebumps,especially comfortably numb. Its even cooler when youve tried/know how to play the songs cause its soo inspiring to hear them being played!comfortably numb had awesome lights and lasers.

Yeah i saw them at the gibson amphitheater theyve been in the us for about a month now!

http://www.aussiefloyd.com/

check the dates and see if there close to you!You may still have a show near.

Definitely gonna catch em again when they come back.

• Members

A friend of mine who is a total Floyd-freak saw them last year and raved about how great they were. They must be touring now, because if I'm not mistaken, my friend said he was going to see them in San Francisco in the near future. I saw them on video and was very impressed- they are, indeed, as close as you can get to the real thing.

Archived