NAD.... SLO-100

gripside80

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it's louder, more articulate, less compressed, and has more punch.

now, this is with a switch that allows you to take the loop out of the circuit or leave it in, so it's not exactly the same as having a dedicated "no loop" circuit.

from now on, every amp i own that has a tube buffered FX loop like the SLO will have this switch.

you have a schem for the switchable loop mod? I have some parts to order for other stuff, I might add those parts to the list.

• Members

actually I'm a gun fanatic and am going bald at a young age. But thanks for your concern in my hair cut.

My condolences for your hair loss, but plenty of people manage to have shaved heads without fitting my above description. Nonetheless, it's no big deal... just saying, it gives off that impression.

• Members

hahaha. So I've been told! The mustache doesn't help!

yeah def not.

or the way you're pointing the guns. It, to me, says "look, I am dealing with young age hair loss, and I'm pretty pissed. If you don't give me ketchup and MY {censored}ING STRAW, then I just might shoot you with both of these bastards."

p.s.

jealous of the amp! once it's confirmed with pics that is!

• Members

yeah def not.

or the way you're pointing the guns. It, to me, says "look, I am dealing with young age hair loss, and I'm pretty pissed. If you don't give me ketchup and MY {censored}ING STRAW, then I just might shoot you with both of these bastards."

p.s.

jealous of the amp! once it's confirmed with pics that is!

Digital camera battery is charging as we speak. 15 minutes.

Archived