OT: Who has the most pathetic job??

Evan666

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ya , but i meant ONLY a stoner. Not some 5 star chef.

Yeah I don't understand why people think that :p

I go to work stoned quite a bit, nothing like duck confit to cure the munchies.

I wouldn't say I am a five star chef by any means but I know much more than the average bear. I haven't been to culinary school or anything I just started working in my dad's kitchen when I was 14 and 9 years later here I am.

• Members

I am proud of my usage, I have no hang ups telling folks what I am about doing. If you look at what you do and are embarrassed or ashamed then you really have no reason to do it ya know?

Hell no, I have nothing to hide. Ex when the cops ask me if I smoke weed since they all kno me around here .

• Members

Major drag. Im on probation too so that makes it worse

gotta stay outta trouble man. Marijuana, Drugs and booze are at there best when done safely and intelligently.

If you are smart about it you are able to do all those wonderful things for most of your life, and in my book, thats alright. just gotta hang around the right folks and do the right things.

Well right the {censored} on man, its time for sleep, class at 9 and my {censored} still needs to puff. Take it easy.

• Members

Why the facepalm? Educating yourself is one of the greatest things you can do for yourself.

And no one can EVER take it away. EVER.

By going to school your giving yourself a better chance at securing your future, there is no shame in that my man.
:thu:

The only
:facepalm:
about going to college (Dont worry, Im going through it right now too mang) is all your dip{censored} friends are out, {censored}ing girls, eating pizza, not sleeping, going to parties and clubs everynight, etc while you're stuck in your room studying.

Not to mention, Finals weeks is {censored}ing horrible.

Other than that, give it 5-8 years and laugh at your friends working at walmart, and sucking {censored} while your off to a good start in life.
:thu:

This is true very true.

I am 33 and doing it too i went back to Collage when I was 31 part time so it takes 2x as long

• Members

I work in recruitment advertising. Getting adverts in the paper, on the internet for clients. Pretty mind numbing tbh. Sometimes it's a laugh in the office but sitting at a desk from 8:45am-5:30pm is a little gruelling. A lot of pressure too - especially for

• Members

i call what i do at work being a great american.

but my work calls it teh failz.

my stupid work thinks that everybody needs a credit card. end story.

i do not offer them 100% of the time, and when i do, it is not that
enthusiastic.

so they tell me to sell them on all the awesome reasons for having a card.

i say, nope. credit cards helped get this economy to where it is now, and i'm being a good american citizen by not allowing people to go into credit card debt.

stop with the credit bull{censored} already, everywhere!

I get bitched at for not trying to sell them too.

• Members

Ive done it all from making a hairy mole on a womans ass to pin stripping a Smart Car to cutting fingers off a teenage girl to fixing cars that turn into robots. Who knows what tomorrow will bring....

I do art dept for tv and film, lol.

see, there's something i would really enjoy....i think a company like M5 would be really interesting to work for.

i'm a stagehand. i wouldn't consider it "pathetic" though...plus, i really enjoy it most of the time.

Archived