Arsis - We Are The Nightmare

JoshuaLogan

• Members

celebration of guilt and diamond for disease were great but they took a huge step down with united in regret, the guitar playing wasn't near as tasteful or well thought out or melodic for that matter. and there are plenty of generic tech/death bands filling that niche right now. i feel like they lost what made them special.

/2cents

• Members

This is really good. Hmm, now to pick up this, the SE of Daylight Dies by KsE, a SikTh CD (never heard them til this week), or beer

Killswitch Engage = :bor:

Sikth is awesome though.... I'm not too big on the majority of their screamed vocals (just don't like the style) but they're still one of my favorite bands. Shitty that they broke up...

• Members

celebration of guilt and diamond for disease were great but they took a huge step down with united in regret, the guitar playing wasn't near as tasteful or well thought out or melodic for that matter. and there are plenty of generic tech/death bands filling that niche right now. i feel like they lost what made them special.

/2cents

I think We Are The Nightmare is the best they've done... probably the most melodic as well

Archived