What weird things do you judge people on?

Say Ocean

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I hate it when people post pics of their guitars with their guns.

I am not against guns I can see its a fun sport, but what the hell has it got to do with guitars, I dont post pics of my guitars with a tennis racket or my katana sword.

just seams a bit macho (penis envy) to me
:idk:

Try to understand that when the guitar has a camouflage finish some people think it's kinda cool to stick it in there with their weapons and take pics to show off.

The same way it would be cool to put your katana in the same shot as this guitar.

demartiniswords004.jpg

Nothing to do with "macho", man.

• Members
Try to understand that when the guitar has a camouflage finish some people think it's kinda cool to stick it in there with their weapons and take pics to show off.

The same way it would be cool to put your katana in the same shot as this guitar.

demartiniswords004.jpg

Nothing to do with "macho", man.

The only cool thing to go with that guitar would be fire and guitar in said fire

• Members
How "alpha male" they are, and how they state their opinion (for instance, if they state their opinion as fact and visciously attack anyone who disagrees with them) can quickly get me to dismiss someone as an ass/jackhole.

Alpha male is actually something we need more of in today's feminized, passive agressive world. :thu:

Moreover, a true "alpha" would not be asserting his opinion, or trying to prove anything. He simply wouldn't care.

But I think you mean the jackasses who try to look alpha, but are pathetically insecure inside. :lol:

• Moderators
Alpha male is actually something we need more of in today's feminized, passive agressive world.
:thu:

Moreover, a true "alpha" would not be asserting his opinion, or trying to prove anything. He simply wouldn't care.

But I think you mean the jackasses who try to look alpha, but are pathetically insecure inside.
:lol:

Yes, I suppose you are correct, as I agree with you 100% on all of that.

• Moderators
Love that {censored}in' show.
:lol:

So do I!!! It seems to be one of those "cool" things to do, to hate on that show, especially musicians and "hipsters", but god damn I watch it all the time in syndication and it still cracks me up. If they make a movie I will be first in line.

• Members
So do I!!! It seems to be one of those "cool" things to do, to hate on that show, especially musicians and "hipsters", but god damn I watch it all the time in syndication and it still cracks me up. If they make a movie I will be first in line.

:D

I've noticed that too.
What always surprises me about the show is if you go back and watch the first episode you find characters that are fully baked. Everyone has a very fully developed personality right from the start. Yeah the characters changed a bit over the run of the series but they really didn't deviate all that much from what they started as. No throw away characters in the main cast at all.

My kid sister used to loath Friends. Since she's gotten married and had kids she loves it. Weird. :p

• Moderators
:D

I've noticed that too.

What always surprises me about the show is if you go back and watch the first episode you find characters that are fully baked. Everyone has a very fully developed personality right from the start. Yeah the characters changed a bit over the run of the series but they really didn't deviate all that much from what they started as. No throw away characters in the main cast at all.

My kid sister used to loath Friends. Since she's gotten married and had kids she loves it. Weird.
:p

My wife has night terrors, and it scares the {censored} out of me when it happens. Everytime though, I laugh my ass of the next day when I tell her about it, because it reminds me of the episode where Chandler is sleeping with the really hot chick who just starts screaming for no reason. It's just like that.

Actually, a lot of real life things that happen to me I make Friends references. Love it! :love:

• Members

I guess I judge a lot of people on some things, but my number one judgement of people, especially in my age group, is how a guy wears his hat. If the bill is flat and worn 45 degrees to the left or right of your face, you are instantly one of the biggest ass clowns/douchenozels/ghey/bro lovering/scum on the planet. I dont even have to hear on word come out of yur mouth. I already know the facts

right on .... it takes me at least a few minutes to get the curve just right on the brim of a ball cap ... and to make my point, go to a nascar race & you'll see about a hundred thousand dudes with hats on curved just like mine. Go to a pro basketbal game & you'll see a whole lot of straight brimmed hats. I think you get my drift. It's all very thought out & contrived ... those that wear a cap brim straight & to the side are intentionally trying to be the total opposite of those like me. Ball caps have become a definition of culture ...

HT

• Members

and to make my point, go to a nascar race & you'll see about a hundred thousand dudes with hats on curved just like mine. Go to a pro basketbal game & you'll see a whole lot of straight brimmed hats.

Funny, I'd still much rather be around the pro basketball crowd, regardless of what their hats look like.

Archived