All I Want in Life.....

Chrisjd

• Members
Thanks man. Kind words. I don't know how I come across on the 'net but I'm actually a decent dude. I'd enjoy jamming with you Chris.

Luckily, my best friend I've grown up with all my life plays guitar and hangs out when he can (he's a single father of a six year old, so yeah he's pretty busy a lot of times) and my girlfriend is really cool too so I should stop whining I guess.
;)
I think we'd get along great. One thing is for sure, we like the same music and chase the same tones.
:thu:

I would like to add too, that my parents are the COOLEST old people on the planet. Being here is not is anyway

miserable. They've put up with my jamming and metal most of my life. I am honored to help them in their final years.

I'm so glad I wasn't a jerk off teen to my parents, and that I was respectful because you just never know how

much you may need them (and them you) in their golden years. Thumbs up to cool 'rents!

Agreed man, it'd be fun!

• Members
Too much time on your hands can be a bad thing as well sometimes, at least for me. Ever been so lethargic that picking up a guitar and plugging in was a major chore? I have.
:facepalm::lol:

Ever have to take something you sold up to Fedex/UPS/wherever, but you don't for a while because of how much you hate packing boxes and don't feel like doing it? :o

Archived