Update

chevybusa

• Members

Hello everyone. I posted here a while back about writers block, and got some really great help. I just wanted to thank you all again and let you know that I've actually been writing!!!! Seriously, the advice and perspective you guys (and gals) gave me was instrumental. In the past few months I've written 5 songs and have a few "ideas" that I need to work out. While I realize that this isn't all that impressive by itself, considering I had writers block for 3 years it's a pretty good start! The great thing too is that even though I never lost my passion for it, the fact that I'm writing again has REALLY fired me up and got the juices flowing! So once again, thank you!

Matt

• Members

That's great, Matt!

I had a similar experience when I got involved here. I'd had a pretty nasty writer's block... I was down to one or two songs a year (where in my prime I was writing 3 or 4 a month and more).

I had started my song blog with the notion of bumping myself back into writing and it helped a little -- but I actually got so bogged down in trying to make it through the songs I'd already written it almost seemed counter-productive at times.

It wasn't any one thing, I don't htink, but I guess just thinking and talking about songs and lyrics started getting my creative juices going again.

At any rate, I'm dee-lited that you're productive again!

It's a great feeling, isn't it?

Archived