UK /Euro 1st Quarter spam

justcrash

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some more stuff...

FOR SALE:

- Mercury Magnetics Output Transformer for 100 Watts Valve Amps. Model: MAR100 OM, designed specifically for Marshall TSL, DSL and JCM900, but would be an awesome upgrade to any EL34 equipped 100Watt amp. THIS IS A BRAND NEW OT, I only opened it to take the pictures, it was never installed in any amp. I bought two and ended up only materializing one of the projects I was going to use them for.

• Members

FS or trade,

Mint condition Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace 1x12 combo.

Picture3840.jpg

I have made a few upgrades to help tame the top end of this amp. There are JJ ecc83s gold pins in position V1 to V3, the power tubes are Mesa Boogie STR 450's (which are

• Members

PRS 20th Anniversary CU24 10 top with birds in flight, wide/thin neck and HFS/Vintage pickups, bit of buckle rash on the back and some tarnishing on the bridge (from previous owner) but in overall good shape! Comes with case -

• Members

One-off custom finished Lovetone Big Cheese and Brown Source

bc_bs.jpg

I don't know a huge amount about the finishes but as far as I'm aware Lovetone did one of all their pedals in this black finish for a studio who'd ordered the lot. I'm 99.99999% I have the only black Big Cheese and Brown Source in existence. Naturally this makes not a jot of difference to the players but should be fairly exciting for the collectors.

I'd rather sell the pair of them together. As for trades I'd be open to a nice Telecaster - something along the lines of the 52 RI.

Will be happy to send worldwide.

PM me for prices, details, trade offers, high-res pics, whatever...

• Members

Bogner Ecstasy XTC 101B

US Voltage with proprietary step down transformer included. Footswitch also included. All reasonable offers for cash or trades accepted.

No introduction required I hope.

L1000445.jpg

ESP/LTD Jon Donais Signature JD-600

L1000452.jpg

EMG 85/81

Brand New Condition (9.75/10) with Form Fitted SKB case Included

• Members

Right, lets sell these ASAP!

Cameron :- I've given the run through 1000 times, but yeah, Mark Cameron modded JMP2203 from 1979. AMAZING amp. Multiple Pre and Poweramp voicing options, attenuator, switchable gain stages and mid/low/mid-low boosts, etc etc etc.

14sdt06.jpg

34fd0uv.jpg

Note that I replaced Camerons chickenheads for Marshall Knobs, but will include the Cameron ones.

PRS Custom 22. Special Order with a 1 piece AMAZING looking top. virtually as new with just the lighy surface scratches associated with a year old guitar. hardly used though, so its lighter than usual, you know how hard PRS finishes' are.

5fiwds.jpg

Just shoot me offers for trades for either. Wanna swap the Cameron for a decent Channel switcher with great cleans and a good effects loop. The PRS? God knows, just ask me, im open to anything.

• Members

Looking for something different from my EBMM Petrucci. Graphite Pearl, fully loaded. One tiny ding under the pickup other than that, absolutely mint. Offers considered.

I'm looking for a Suhr Strat type or Suhr Modern, or an Ibanez Universe. Would also consider a top end Fender Strat perhaps including some monies in the deal.

• Members

Selling my Made in Japan '62 re-issue tele in 3 tone sunburst, excellent condition made in Japan so as good as an american at half the price. Comes with a Gig bag. All original apart from the addition of a 4 way switch to give more punch when needed.

Looking for

• Members

I have an OT one too.

Samsung 2232BW 22" LCD monitor. 1680x1050 resolution, DVI and VGA dual inputs. Mint of course, as it's never moved from my desk, but we discarded the desk moving into our new place, so I have no use for it as I'm now using a laptop.

Bought it new 8 months ago for

Archived