Dog the Bounty Hunter

matterday

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How hard is it to track down and hunt someone when you're on an island?
:facepalm:

Well considering that it probably takes him hours just to poof up his mullet and it takes Beth longer to get her bra on without snapping it and then by the time they're done it's already dark out, then I'd reckon pretty hard

• Members
Well considering that it probably takes him hours just to poof up his mullet and it takes Beth longer to get her bra on without snapping it and then by the time they're done it's already dark out, then I'd reckon pretty hard

Golden, dude. Just golden :thu:

Those islands are much larger than they appear on peoples' kiddie globes. No, rly! Plus, there are jungles and banana trees and {censored} for people to hide in. Last year, on one episode, they found two of them hiding in Beth's left bra cup.

Troof. I read it on the interwebs.

One thing I hate the most about that stupid show is all that "brah" {censored}. What the {censored}? All the people I've known from Hawai'i over the years and before that show, not one of them ever called anyone "brah." It is kinda funny in a sad way, though, because those dudes on the steroid popping/body building web sites talk like that. And wrestling fans.

• Members

Oh, I didn't get that part at all. It didn't seem like they were in Hawaii. He arrested a black person and was after a coked out white woman on the episode I was watching. Seemed like Texas or some bum {censored} ville town in the mid west. Maybe even Bakersfield.

• Members

What kind of bounty hunter runs around in freakin' cowboy boots, arm bands, and all that other junk hangin' off of them:freak:

That frizzed-out mullet having prune face jerk off needs another cigarette:idea::rolleyes:

I'm sure Hardtail has teh hots for his wife with teh giant titties:idea::cop:

• Members

that guy "dog" is a fricking joke...

born again horse {censored}...he was convicted of a murder and lied

to get out of jail..and then winds up doing this for a living..

the reason he cant carry a gun is because he's a convicted felon..

and a fricking racist...thats why he lost his show last year..

his daughter made a tape of him calling her new husband

everything under the sun..(lots of the N-word.)..

if he's the dog..then that fat cow of a wife of his must be his bitch..

(i really hate the show and him )...

I thought he lost his show because he went to prison in Mexico for illegally extraditing a guy.

Archived