"soon we will all be playing Bugeras"

guitarbilly74

• Members

I just got off of the phone with Obama. This is top secret {censored}, so keeps your mouths shut.

He believes BUGERA is behind this whole economy, housing values, auto big 3, stocks tumbling, and other economic downturn. It's all a ploy to get people to panic and sell their high-end amps, downsize and boost BUGERA to the number 1 amp maker in the universe. Obama now plays BUGERA! We are in a heap ot trouble!

• Members

Bugeras are becoming the next "Pod People". They are Extra Terrestrials that are quietly landing and replacing High Gain Heads everywhere. They emit a bizarre light beam that intoxicates the owner to the point where he believes he actually has the amp that was replaced.

In many cases , the ET Chassis assumes the Head-Box of the Replaced Head.

• Members

damn bill... i had a close call like that last month... something like 6 concurrent months of bidding jobs with NO new business coming in...

but this month-- 12 bids in, and well over a million dollars in sales ready to rock. totally out of noplace.. so hang in there! i smell turnaround... i'll mail ya my mesa before you go bugera..

Archived