I dented my freaking truck...

jlc1587

• Members

Yall can have her. We broke up the other day. lol I don't like being tied down and she was getting to serious asking to many questions. Didn't want me talking to no one else.

I'd wake up to 30 text messages a day. She'd cry if I didn't call. Can't deal with all that.

• Members

Yall can have her. We broke up the other day. lol I don't like being tied down and she was getting to serious asking to many questions. Didn't want me talking to no one else.

I'd wake up to 30 text messages a day. She'd cry if I didn't call. Can't deal with all that.

Aw

• Members

{censored} :o

• Members

Sounds like you didn't put her in her place enough.

Yes I did plenty of times and she kept on. After I told her I wasn't dealing with it she'd stop for a little while and then do it again. So i told her I'd break up with her if she kept on... she kept on.. so I didn't deal with it. I break up with girls easily. My friends stay with their girls no matter what happens. I just ain't like that.

When you don't answer your cell phone and a girl calls your job wanting to know if you're okay then it's bad.

• Members
Aren't you a cop?

If so, didn't you just admit to a hit and run on the internet?
:cop:

Not stopping to see what you hit, and then following it up with a note/number/visit...etc., =

Dude it was in my girlfriends yard. If anything it was one of their old cars that don't work btw. And I was joking when I said "I'm not telling her could have been something valuable." I actually did text her whenever i made this post.

• Members

lol I know you're having fun with this. But I would never do a hit and run. i knew it wasnt nothing big or I would have freaked out. But they don't really have anything in their yard... They got this post I spoke of. They got like 2 old cars that don't run. The cars that run are in another part. And theres like a bush... and thats like it.

Archived