Don't barf, video of Fall Out Boy covering Pantera's 'Walk'

Jbird

• Members

I'd just like to point out, they did this for their friend Keith from Every Time I Die, as Pantera is one of his favourite bands so he sung it.

I asked him about it and he said he was drunk and it was all a joke that metal fans are taking way too seriously. It was his birthday after all, I think he's allowed to do some stupid {censored} then.

thats funny ,because last time I spoke with him, he said he was totally serious about it.

• Members

+1, he's heavily influenced by metal, i hope he makes a solo deal or a side project cuz i think itd be fairly good. and decent cover tho i wonder who was singing cuz it didnt sound much like pat

The kids suck ass, saw a clip of them doing "sugar" on Letterman and the {censored} was so out of tune they took it out of Youtube, the Michael Jackson "beat it" cover was {censored}ing sad, John Mayer did the studio solo and live they jump the solo part.

They play and sing like CRAP, the studio stuff is sorta ok, even I dig some of their tunes, but they are lousy musicians.

They only sell records because people buy whatever the record companies want them to. Probably did a study and this was what teenagers wanted to see. Or maybe even not, teenagers mostly hear what's in the tops and what they see on mtv.

• Members

you are correct, and a very fast learner. I like that.

That's old news. I didn't just learn that one.

At work a couple weeks ago, a guy was talking about how he's part of the polar club where they dive in the freezing cold water in January. I told him he's {censored}ing nuts, and he followed with: "Dude, do you know how many hot girls there are there?", I said: "Yes...all the more reason NOT to jump in freezing cold water...:facepalm:"

Archived